Oliver Stone indicts Progressives

where is stone talking about progressives.

you just want to tie hitler to progressives, like you did with leftist and liberals.

your google search link is hilariously ridiculous.

The Secret History of the United States," said the German dictator was "enabled by Western bankers"
Western Bankers is the Federal reserve Bank.

How did you come to that conclusion?

Paul Warburg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Who with his brother Max Warburg, were directors of Interssen Gemeinschaft Farben or I.G. Farben. Farben, the giant chemical firm that produced Zyklon B.
Carl Bosch of American I.G. Farben was also a director of Ford Motor Company A-G in Germany.

where is stone talking about progressives.

you just want to tie hitler to progressives, like you did with leftist and liberals.

your google search link is hilariously ridiculous.
Good question, he wasn't.
Prescott Bush was no progressive. Neither was Henry Ford.
Stone supported Gore, and John Kerry.

Stone is not going to like what he finds, when he starts looking under these "stones"

Are we really talking about Oliver Stone?

I'd rather see a thread about eots

Western Bankers is the Federal reserve Bank.

Who with his brother Max Warburg, were directors of Interssen Gemeinschaft Farben or I.G. Farben. Farben, the giant chemical firm that produced Zyklon B.
Carl Bosch of American I.G. Farben was also a director of Ford Motor Company A-G in Germany.

Paul and Max Warburg were Jews, so I find it unlikely that they were Nazi sympathizers.

You're "connecting dots" here that don't exist.

Paul and Max Warburg were Jews, so I find it unlikely that they were Nazi sympathizers.

I never made that suggestion that is your straw man

The facts stand the connection are not in question .

Max had to leave Germany in 1938.Prior to that he worked under
Hjalmar Schacht.

The Warburgs (review)

I never made that suggestion that is your straw man

The facts stand the connection are not in question .

Max had to leave Germany in 1938.Prior to that he worked under
Hjalmar Schacht.

The Warburgs (review)

it gets better and better.

link to institute for historical revision, sorry review. hahah

what's next?

protocols of the elders of zion? roswell? erich von daeniken?

since there is a lot of talk lately about how bad progressives are, and how they are to blame for mao, hitler, stalin, for taking the last free parking space etc. i was looking for the source of it, since all the critical independent thinkers have arrived at the same moronic lemming gathering place. hahah.

and of course, it seems to be glenn beck who is ranting non stop about progressives.

Search Results: Progressive | Media Matters for America

e.g.: Beck likens himself to "Israeli Nazi hunters": "to the day I die, I am going to be a progressive hunter".

hahaha, progressive hunters united, you stupid motherfuckers. hahahah

LMAO,
So Now Ollie Stone is supposed to know what is best for America?
Listening to Madonna and Paris I can understand, but Ollie???

Stone doesn't know the difference between America and the progressive movement ,Thats what he will be learning.

Stone doesn't know the difference between America and the progressive movement ,Thats what he will be learning.

you need a beck-detox.

I fact check Beck, he inspires me to find out for myself .
You havent presented anything to the contrary, all you have posting is minor league taunting and harassment. If you are of a different opinion,
please review your posts and repost highlight the controverting evidence.

you need a beck-detox.

I fact check Beck, he inspires me to find out for myself .
You havent presented anything to the contrary, all you have posting is minor league taunting and harassment. If you are of a different opinion,
please review your posts and repost highlight the controverting evidence.

I prefer sources I do not feel I need to fact check. I am seldom led astray.

Forum List

Back