Oliver Stone: ‘I find Obama scary’

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Oliver Stone a definite raving lunatic racist who da thunk it? Send in the drones.

Oliver Stone:

Much of Stone and Kuznick’s book focuses on the threats posed by government secrecy and militarism throughout history and, in an interview with POLITICO Friday, Stone said that things aren’t getting better.

(Also on POLITICO: Oliver Stone's new book blasts Obama)

“It’s scarier,” said Stone. “I grew up under Eisenhower … and it’s gotten scarier because of the Bush and Reagan people and now I find Obama scary in a way that I had not done in 2008.” Stone cited reports of American drone attacks in Yemen and Pakistan as examples, as well as the president’s so-called “kill list.”

“The president, himself, has become judge, jury and executioner around the world,” said Kuznick.

Read more: Oliver Stone:

You might want to go to Yemen and volunteer as a human shield, in order to protect those poor terrorists from the evil Obama's drone attacks.

:lol:
Oliver Stone a definite raving lunatic racist who da thunk it? Send in the drones.

Oliver Stone:

Much of Stone and Kuznick’s book focuses on the threats posed by government secrecy and militarism throughout history and, in an interview with POLITICO Friday, Stone said that things aren’t getting better.

“It’s scarier,” said Stone. “I grew up under Eisenhower … and it’s gotten scarier because of the Bush and Reagan people and now I find Obama scary in a way that I had not done in 2008.” Stone cited reports of American drone attacks in Yemen and Pakistan as examples, as well as the president’s so-called “kill list.”

“The president, himself, has become judge, jury and executioner around the world,” said Kuznick.

Oliver Stone? :cuckoo:

Oliver Stone:

Not a fan of Oliver Stone. He's made too many annoying movies.

I think the problem with Stone is that he really thinks the president has the ability to control the military/industrial/intelligence/congressional complex when they don't.

He idolizes JFK and sees him as a martyr to the said Complex, but the fact is, JFK engaged in behavior that was just as bad as Nixon. Taking out Diem in Vietnam was every bit as morally questionable as taking out Allende in Chile, and had far worse results in the long term.

Post McGovern, Democrats always have hopes that their guy will deal with people differently, but you really can't, because at the end of the day, force is really the only currency we have to trade in.

Oliver Stone:

Yes, it was much less scary under Eisenhower because he never had anything to do with killing our enemies with bombs dropped from aircraft...

Oliver Stone:

Oliver Stone? :cuckoo:

Now he is crazy...

Cuckoo...

Dante is now a Kenyan...

Cuckoo...

Oliver Stone:

I find him scary, too. Especially when he puts on that clown makeup.

Forum List

Back