Oliver North

Once again for the slow. Oliver North did not say Reagan did it cause Reagan DIDN"T do it.

You guys really think the President of the US would confide in and depend on a Lt. Col. To do those things?
Marines adapt and over come. He did what a Marine always does, he accomplished his mission the best way he could. Even Admiral Poindexter said Reagan was not involved in the process.

I like how one is innocent till proven guilty unless they are a Republican.

Remind me again how Clinton is innocent of the things he was accused of out of Arkansas but Reagan is guilty of something everyone says he did not do. Lame as hell. But to be expected from you partisan hacks.

Hell, I wouldn't confide in and depend on a LtCol.:lol:

Walsh Iran / Contra Report - Chapter 2 United States v. Oliver L. North The most serious obstacle to North's prosecution was the immunity grant extended him by the Select Committees that in 1987 investigated the Iran/contra matter. North's nationally televised testimony under that grant of use immunity, which guaranteed that nothing he told Congress could be used against him in a criminal proceeding, greatly complicated Independent Counsel's investigation and raised serious questions as to whether North could ever be tried. A second and equally formidable challenge was whether North would try to ``graymail'' his prosecution by claiming the need for classified information that could not be declassified for trial.:eusa_whistle:

Attachments

• $Oliver North.jpg
    $Oliver North.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 48
Clinton was suspected of lots of things, murder, taking bribes and collecting money illegally from the Chinese for several, another would be selling pardons and his wife took money for politics also. Yet the Liberals all insist they are innocent cause it was never proven, meanwhile claiming even though there is NO evidence Reagan knew about Iran Contra he is guilty.

Got it now Epsi-dipshit? Again for the slow GySgt not Sgt.

Ok well, then go find a liberal to argue about that. Don't take it out on me! I'm not gonna defend that guy.

And, excuse me asking, but what's a GySgt?

Ok well, then go find a liberal to argue about that. Don't take it out on me! I'm not gonna defend that guy.

And, excuse me asking, but what's a GySgt?

Gunnery Sgt ( never can remember proper spelling for Sgt) a E-7 by pay grade. 2 Ranks above a Sgt.

Calling me a Sgt is the same as calling a Lt Col a Captain. Try that and see what happens.

For bevities sake, and to differentiate between Gunny and RetiredGySt, you might try RGS, ED.

RetiredGySgt
user_offline.gif

doesn't appear to be offended by us taking that liberty with his handle.

Oliver North is an American hero. He was the target of a witch hunt. It happens to the best of us. Look at Dick Marcinko. There's another hero who was the subject of the witch hunters. And the list doesn't stop there.

Last edited:
GySgt, I gotta give you props for quoting (liberal, atheistic pacifist) Bertrand Russell in your sig.

Peace.

Forum List

Back