Oliver North & the NRA

Oliver North always struck me as stupid.

And most gun nuts I have known were stupid.

Sounds like a perfect match.

I personally don't think they could find a better man to lead this Org...

www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/07/lt-col-oliver-north-to-become-nra-president-organization-says.html
Oh, shit. I got all excited thinking LaPierre had stepped down.
Oh well. Col. North will do alright, but I hope he finds a way to get rid of Wayne and Chris. What a noxious combo to sell gun safety to this country.
LaPierre is the real head of the NRA, the NRA presidents are primary spokesmen with no real power.

Is there a better person for the job? I am sure there is always someone better... Just what does a President of the NRA do? Makes speeches that someone else writes, eats rubber chicken dinners and has their photo taken a whole shitload... This jarhead is more than qualified to be a figurehead... Someone else will be doing the heavy lifting... He is being rewarded for service above and beyond the call of duty...

LaPierre is the real head of the NRA, the NRA presidents are primary spokesmen with no real power.

An attribute for my words would have been nice... :04:

Is there a better person for the job? I am sure there is always someone better... Just what does a President of the NRA do? Makes speeches that someone else writes, eats rubber chicken dinners and has their photo taken a whole shitload... This jarhead is more than qualified to be a figurehead... Someone else will be doing the heavy lifting... He is being rewarded for service above and beyond the call of duty...

An attribute for my words would have been nice... :04:
I have to watch who I'm quoting......... Oops......

:lol:

I personally don't think they could find a better man to lead this Org...

www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/07/lt-col-oliver-north-to-become-nra-president-organization-says.html
Oh, shit. I got all excited thinking LaPierre had stepped down.
Oh well. Col. North will do alright, but I hope he finds a way to get rid of Wayne and Chris. What a noxious combo to sell gun safety to this country.

Hey, he can always trade them to Iran for arms.

Forum List

Back