Oliver North: After gays allowed into military, pedophiles will follow

Ollie North has Pat Robertson ears. Never trust anyone with Pat Robertson ears.
Not even Shogun.

I don't think I need to point out just how outrageous and wildly incorrect Oliver North's statement here is.

But hey, if you don't like it, Fox News wants to know! (Though not really)

Contact Us - FOX News - FOXNews.com

Oliver North was and is one of the biggest cocaine smugglers of all time and a traitor that provided Iran with missles at a time when they had US hostages. If you believe ANYTHING that North says you are a total fool.

Yeah, prove that he was a cocaine smuggler :cuckoo:

And North got a hostage out. He accomplished a lot more than Obama ever did.

At least North fought for his country. Obama fought against his country.

I pity the fool. North bought and sold cocaine in and out of Panama. He used the money to buy and sell illegal weapons to Iran. Ever hear of the Iran Contra affair numb nutz?

Also I did a bit of smugglin myself in the late 70's and early eighties. I dare say I know a tad more than you on the subject and the players.

What do you think North was charged with that he had to get a pardon for? I just love it when a moron partisan hack like yourself tries to re-write history. Nice try asshat! Try it with someone that wasn't there and did that. Now run along sonny and try to stay out of the way.

Oliver North was and is one of the biggest cocaine smugglers of all time and a traitor that provided Iran with missles at a time when they had US hostages. If you believe ANYTHING that North says you are a total fool.

Yeah, prove that he was a cocaine smuggler :cuckoo:

And North got a hostage out. He accomplished a lot more than Obama ever did.

At least North fought for his country. Obama fought against his country.

I pity the fool. North bought and sold cocaine in and out of Panama. He used the money to buy and sell illegal weapons to Iran. Ever hear of the Iran Contra affair numb nutz?

Also I did a bit of smugglin myself in the late 70's and early eighties. I dare say I know a tad more than you on the subject and the players..

Prove it with the cocaine.

Selling arms to moderates in Iran, overcharging them, giving the profits to the contras, and getting a hostage back in the process was brilliant.

The traitors were the democrats who gave aid and abetted Ortega, who was america's enemy at the time.
What do you think North was charged with that he had to get a pardon for? I just love it when a moron partisan hack like yourself tries to re-write history. Nice try asshat! Try it with someone that wasn't there and did that. Now run along sonny and try to stay out of the way

North was a decorated marine hero, who was in the foxhole fighting terrorists.

Abu Nidhal tried to assassinate him.

How much does Barak Hussein Obama care about america?? How many american lives did he save? How many hostages did he get back? What blood did Obama shed for his country?

Ask his closest mentor

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPjVp3PLnVs&feature=related]YouTube - Barack Obama's mentor Hillary aint never been called a .....[/ame]

While the ACLU eventually helped North (heavy irony there), the felon is right were he belongs on the Fox faux news BS channel.

"North was tried in 1988 in relation to his activities while at the National Security Council. He was indicted on sixteen felony counts and on May 4, 1989, he was initially convicted of three: accepting an illegal gratuity, aiding and abetting in the obstruction of a congressional inquiry, and destruction of documents (by his secretary, Fawn Hall, on his instructions). He was sentenced by U.S. District Judge Gerhard A. Gesell on July 5, 1989, to a three-year suspended prison term, two years probation, $150,000 in fines, and 1,200 hours community service."

Oliver North - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:blahblah:

Forum List

Back