Oliver North: After gays allowed into military, pedophiles will follow

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Oliver North, the former Marine implicated in the Iran-Contra scandal and current Fox News host, says allowing gays to serve openly in the military will lead to same-sex marriages in the military and the admission of pedophiles to the armed forces.

In an interview with Fox's Sean Hannity Thursday, North discussed what he sees as the implications of repealing the 17-year-old "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.

"Now, here's what's next. NAMBLA members, same-sex marriages," North said, referring to the North American Man-Boy Love Association, a group that advocates for pedophilia. "Are chaplains in the US military going to be required to perform those kinds of rituals? Do they [pedophiles and homosexuals] get government housing?"

Citing the legal statute that forbids gays from serving openly in the military, North said that repealing DADT "would create an unacceptable risk to the high standards of morale, good order and discipline, and unit cohesion that are the essence of military capability."

But "those claims are heavily undermined by the fact that other countries allow gay men and lesbians to serve in the military, and many have said it has not created problems," reports media watchdog MediaMatters.

I don't think I need to point out just how outrageous and wildly incorrect Oliver North's statement here is.

But hey, if you don't like it, Fox News wants to know! (Though not really)

Contact Us - FOX News - FOXNews.com

What an idiotic thing to say.. North needs to grow up and join the right side in history.. Along with ADM. Mullen and Sec. Gates.

What an idiotic thing to say.. North needs to grow up and join the right side in history.. Along with ADM. Mullen and Sec. Gates.

Ollie North should be in jail for a number of things, but it's funny how life works out sometimes.

But I doubt he will be changing his mind. He may issue a apology for this statement though. Maybe not though.

Ollie North should be in jail for a number of things, but it's funny how life works out sometimes.

But I doubt he will be changing his mind. He may issue a apology for this statement though. Maybe not though.

I seriously doubt it... I see Conservatives saying off the wall things like this and getting by- Everyday! It's "Retarded." :lol:

Col. North testified back in the Contra Hearing that Bin Laden was the most dangerous guy against America. He was right then. Certainly Col. North could be right again, too.

Col. North testified back in the Contra Hearing that Bin Laden was the most dangerous guy against America. He was right then. Certainly Col. North could be right again, too.

Those two have nothing to do with the other, never mind the fact what you say is bullshit. And you mean in the same testifying where he admitted that he shredded documents, broke the law, and numerous other things that he should be in jail for or at least gone to jail for?

Last edited:
Oliver North managed to lose his Senate race in the midst of the 1994 Republican landslide.

It takes a very very special kind of loser to buck the tide of history at such a moment. :lol:

It takes an act of Congress to change DADT.

If it doesn't involve wasting money or political advantage Democrats will just butt heads.

Leave it up to the people in the military and the veterans, not a bunch of liberal pansies.

Oliver North, the former Marine implicated in the Iran-Contra scandal and current Fox News host, says allowing gays to serve openly in the military will lead to same-sex marriages in the military and the admission of pedophiles to the armed forces.

In an interview with Fox's Sean Hannity Thursday, North discussed what he sees as the implications of repealing the 17-year-old "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.

"Now, here's what's next. NAMBLA members, same-sex marriages," North said, referring to the North American Man-Boy Love Association, a group that advocates for pedophilia. "Are chaplains in the US military going to be required to perform those kinds of rituals? Do they [pedophiles and homosexuals] get government housing?"

Citing the legal statute that forbids gays from serving openly in the military, North said that repealing DADT "would create an unacceptable risk to the high standards of morale, good order and discipline, and unit cohesion that are the essence of military capability."

But "those claims are heavily undermined by the fact that other countries allow gay men and lesbians to serve in the military, and many have said it has not created problems," reports media watchdog MediaMatters.

I don't think I need to point out just how outrageous and wildly incorrect Oliver North's statement here is.

But hey, if you don't like it, Fox News wants to know! (Though not really)

Contact Us - FOX News - FOXNews.com

Why would anyone listen to that Felon?

I can't believe anyone still listens to Ollie.

Kinda like getting marriage advise from Edwards or Woods.

It takes an act of Congress to change DADT.

If it doesn't involve wasting money or political advantage Democrats will just butt heads.

Leave it up to the people in the military and the veterans, not a bunch of liberal pansies.

I don't think it does...but convince me.

The legislative branch makes the laws, how much more do you need..

Forum List

Back