Olive Garden pulls Letterman ads

By the way thanks for the link. I posted it on my facebook page, asking others to do the same. Two so far said they would, of course they are of the few folks that patronize that place weekly with me for soup and salad, so I don't know how well that will work.. Friday's here we come.

Thanks for the link, without it Monday I would have spent my money there. :razz:

Olive Garden backtracks on David Letterman ads - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

“No authorized spokesperson for the company confirmed the information in his report,” Jeffers said. “The Olive Garden media schedule is planned months in advance. The schedule for the Late Show with David Letterman was completed earlier this month. We take all guest concerns seriously. And, as always, we will factor those concerns in as we plan our advertising schedule in the future.”

I didnt find the jokes funny but hey i still watched and found the show after his apology hilarious, the way they introed it with him behind a cbs exec stating that they are apologizing in advance for jokes being told that night that might offend anyone and he is who he is and thats an idiot...CLASSIC! I watched last night and dont know if it was intended but he got another one in on that bitch Palin saying that with the gay pride rally week in nyc it will be great to see 300 guys dressed like sarah palin! :p

I didnt find the jokes funny but hey i still watched and found the show after his apology hilarious, the way they introed it with him behind a cbs exec stating that they are apologizing in advance for jokes being told that night that might offend anyone and he is who he is and thats an idiot...CLASSIC! I watched last night and dont know if it was intended but he got another one in on that bitch Palin saying that with the gay pride rally week in nyc it will be great to see 300 guys dressed like sarah palin! :p

I think his monologue is funny, everynight he tells another Palin or picket line joke.

I'll be going there for Father's Day and I'm going to leave the waitress a very nice tip!

:clap2:

I hope that you would have left her a very nice tip regardless of whom her employer chooses as a spokesperson...that is, if she does a good job.

Forum List

Back