American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
701043-oliver-stone-julian-assange.jpg

Oliver Stone Visits WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange

4/11/13
By Lyneka Little

Filmmaker Oliver Stone is showing support for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange on Twitter. The Oscar-winning director behind such films as “Wall Street” and “Platoon” shared a photo of himself visiting Assange at the Ecuadorian Embassy, where the activist is holed up in an attempt to avoid extradition to Sweden. “A sad occasion in that Julian could not follow me out the door. He lives in a tiny room with great modesty and discipline,” Stone said on Twitter. In addition, he tweeted, “I don’t think most people in the US realize how important Wikileaks is and why Julian’s case needs support.Julian Assange did much for free speech and is now being victimized by the abusers of that concept.” In a series of tweets, Stone also criticized coming films about the Wikileaks founder, including Alex Gibney’s “We Steal Secrets: The Story of WikiLeaks.” Gibney responded on Twitter saying “Film is often kind, always fair, truthful and about far more than Assange. Maybe you should actually see it b 4 tweeting!”

Oliver Stone Visits WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange - Speakeasy - WSJ

stone-hitler-stalin_293544s1.jpg

4/11/13
By Lyneka Little

Filmmaker Oliver Stone is showing support for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange on Twitter. The Oscar-winning director behind such films as “Wall Street” and “Platoon” shared a photo of himself visiting Assange at the Ecuadorian Embassy, where the activist is holed up in an attempt to avoid extradition to Sweden. “A sad occasion in that Julian could not follow me out the door. He lives in a tiny room with great modesty and discipline,” Stone said on Twitter. In addition, he tweeted, “I don’t think most people in the US realize how important Wikileaks is and why Julian’s case needs support.Julian Assange did much for free speech and is now being victimized by the abusers of that concept.” In a series of tweets, Stone also criticized coming films about the Wikileaks founder, including Alex Gibney’s “We Steal Secrets: The Story of WikiLeaks.” Gibney responded on Twitter saying “Film is often kind, always fair, truthful and about far more than Assange. Maybe you should actually see it b 4 tweeting!”

Not sure why Stone is between a photo of Hitler and Stalin (two ruthless dictators who killed scores of people - kind of an unfair comparison). Has Oliver Stone killed anyone? Is he some sort of ruler?

Also, what’s so bad about wikileaks?

Last edited:

4/11/13
By Lyneka Little

Not sure why Stone is between a photo of Hitler and Stalin (two ruthless dictators who killed scores of people - kind of an unfair comparison). Has Oliver Stone killed anyone? Is he some sort of ruler?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tv-fo...to-deliver-soviet-version-of-u-s-history.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/268455-oliver-stone-s-left-wing-agitprop.html

Last edited:
Kevin Western :QUOTE . Not sure why Stone is between a photo of Hitler and Stalin (two ruthless dictators who killed scores of people - kind of an unfair comparison). Has Oliver Stone killed anyone? Is he some sort of ruler?

.[/QUOTE]

I thought it unlikely that our high school kid would have a sensible answer . I note he was totally incapable of any answer .
AJ is very good on Copy and Paste if you are having such a party .
But not for much else .

Last edited:
Kevin Western :QUOTE . Not sure why Stone is between a photo of Hitler and Stalin (two ruthless dictators who killed scores of people - kind of an unfair comparison). Has Oliver Stone killed anyone? Is he some sort of ruler?

I thought it unlikely that our high school kid would have a sensible answer . I note he was totally incapable of any answer .
AJ is very good on Copy and Paste if you are having such a party .
But not for much else .[/QUOTE]

Hey blackmoth, are you all wee weed up, it's good for the heart...:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back