Oldtimer dropping by to say, hello and....

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
see if any of the old crowd is still around. I can't remember the last time I was here, but it's been at least a couple of years. How things have changed.

ha ha... was curious when the last time I had posted here was and it was 07-03-2006. Wow, how time flies!

I think that makes you a very important veteran and me a very new newbie!

Important? Nah. Used to spend a lot (too much) time here and wa..s curious how things are now. I don't seem to recognize any monikers used, so I guess there aren't too many of the oldtimers left.

The new style looks pretty nice. I hope the site is doing well.

Enjoy.

Important? Nah. Used to spend a lot (too much) time here and wa..s curious how things are now. I don't seem to recognize any monikers used, so I guess there aren't too many of the oldtimers left.

Enjoy.

"...so I guess there aren't too many of the oldtimers left."

Must be the Death Panels.

Enjoy.

I wouldn't have a clue as to why that is.... but not a bad theory!

Enjoy.

I wouldn't have a clue as to why that is.... but not a bad theory!

Well, welcome back...glad you made it!

Enjoy.

Some have changed their monikers. To protect the guilty?

I do not know em all.
Oddball was Dude? not sure.

see if any of the old crowd is still around. I can't remember the last time I was here, but it's been at least a couple of years. How things have changed.
Strong join date to rep power ratio. :lol:
They started the "rep power" thing about the time I stopped coming here... it was right after the new owner took over. So blah on you Member #11944. :D

If you'll notice, before today, the last time I was here was July 2006 and I still have more posts than you do! lol

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back