Oldie but goldie

What is a hillary .

What is a hilary?

Hilary or Hillary is a given and family name, derived from the Latin hilarius meaning "cheerful", from hilaris, "cheerful, merry"[1] which comes from the Greek (hilaros), "cheerful, merry",[2] which in turn comes from (hilaos), "propitious, gracious

Ilaria is the popular Italian and Spanish feminine form, while Ilario is the Italian masculine one. Ilariana and Ylariana

Hilary Swank

Hilary Ann Swank (born July 30, 1974) is an American actress and film producer. She is the recipient of numerous awards, including two Academy Awards and two Golden Globe Awards.

220px-Hilary_Swank_at_28th_Tokyo_International_Film_Festival.jpg

Hilary or Hillary is a given and family name, derived from the Latin hilarius meaning "cheerful", from hilaris, "cheerful, merry"[1] which comes from the Greek (hilaros), "cheerful, merry",[2] which in turn comes from (hilaos), "propitious, gracious
I can't see anything cheerful about Hillary Clinton...her death will probably cheer me up, but than again: one leftist globalist elitist dies and another one takes his/her place...rats really

I can't see anything cheerful about Hillary Clinton...her death will probably cheer me up, but than again: one leftist globalist elitist dies and another one takes his/her place...rats really
Hillary, who was named for Sir Sigmoid Hillary, is a given name which comes from the pig latin (hitlery) "hateful, murderous" which in turn comes from (hitlerous) "stupid, drunk."

Forum List

Back