Older workers time to kiss up to your bosses!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Competition is tough for the temporary visas, which require a bachelor's degree. In 2018, the United States hit the limit on the number of H-1Bs it could issue, 65,000, by the first week of April, according to the Department of Homeland Security.

U.S. companies often use H-1B visas to hire graduate-level workers in several specialized fields, including information technology, medicine, engineering and mathematics.

When asked about Trump’s tweet, USCIS spokesman Michael Bars pointed to the administration’s proposed changes to the H-1B process, which are likely to become final later this year.

The proposal is designed to increase the number of H-1B beneficiaries by 16 percent, or 5,340 more workers, who hold advanced degrees.

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/67490610.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

I have heard a lot of about this, people from India and China coming to take jobs away from US citizens. You might be aware that the Chinese make higher incomes in the US that white males with degrees.

Competition is tough for the temporary visas, which require a bachelor's degree. In 2018, the United States hit the limit on the number of H-1Bs it could issue, 65,000, by the first week of April, according to the Department of Homeland Security.

U.S. companies often use H-1B visas to hire graduate-level workers in several specialized fields, including information technology, medicine, engineering and mathematics.

When asked about Trump’s tweet, USCIS spokesman Michael Bars pointed to the administration’s proposed changes to the H-1B process, which are likely to become final later this year.

The proposal is designed to increase the number of H-1B beneficiaries by 16 percent, or 5,340 more workers, who hold advanced degrees.

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/67490610.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

I have heard a lot of about this, people from India and China coming to take jobs away from US citizens. You might be aware that the Chinese make higher incomes in the US that white males with degrees.

I know for a fact during Bush and Obama time we were importing Teachers, Nurses and Physical Therapists from the Philippines...

So don't you think as a nation we should educate our own to fill those positions?

Read more at:

I know for a fact during Bush and Obama time we were importing Teachers, Nurses and Physical Therapists from the Philippines...

So don't you think as a nation we should educate our own to fill those positions?
No, my physician at the VA was from the Philippines and he could burn a keyboard with one hand, fast , and he gave out narcotics like candy...

Read more at:

No, my physician at the VA was from the Philippines and he could burn a keyboard with one hand, fast , and he gave out narcotics like candy...

I might know your doctor if he is gay...

th

We need to be as open about letting SE Asians coming here as the progressives are with the Hispanics because the educated SE Asians are willing to do the jobs that our educated are unwilling to do.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Read more at:

What, and put all those professors teaching gender studies and environmental science out of work? :laugh2:

Read more at:

Most ot those 'high paying jobs' are in really high cost of living areas of the country, like Silly Con Valley, so that 'higher income' thing is a joke.

Read more at:

Most ot those 'high paying jobs' are in really high cost of living areas of the country, like Silly Con Valley, so that 'higher income' thing is a joke. So is that '65,000' number.

Forum List

Back