Older Guys....

As most of you know (at least those who give a shit), I'm 28. I find guys the same age or just slightly older than be to be.... basically.... morons.

What is it about older guys that makes them so much more......

Sexy. YES

Smarter. YES

Nicer. YES

More polite. YES

All of the above. When it comes to guys, what say you girls? Older guys... better or not? It's been a long time since I've dated a guy of a similar age... I always prefer guys who have at least 10 years on me.
Now see what you've gone and done Cali Girl ... you've started a thread about one of my favorite subjects.

I remember back to being a young girl, even then having a desire for someone older. For me it's their maturity. Salt and pepper hair .. big strong hands that know how to work their magic over a woman's body. Older men are more in tune to pleasing the woman they are with. Especially if she vocal about what she wants. And I also believe older men are more likely to try something a little kinky. With a horny younger woman seducing and loving .... kissing and moaning.

Would you 2 like to be alone?

As most of you know (at least those who give a shit), I'm 28. I find guys the same age or just slightly older than be to be.... basically.... morons.

Sexy. YES

Smarter. YES

Nicer. YES

More polite. YES

All of the above. When it comes to guys, what say you girls? Older guys... better or not? It's been a long time since I've dated a guy of a similar age... I always prefer guys who have at least 10 years on me.
Now see what you've gone and done Cali Girl ... you've started a thread about one of my favorite subjects.

I remember back to being a young girl, even then having a desire for someone older. For me it's their maturity. Salt and pepper hair .. big strong hands that know how to work their magic over a woman's body. Older men are more in tune to pleasing the woman they are with. Especially if she vocal about what she wants. And I also believe older men are more likely to try something a little kinky. With a horny younger woman seducing and loving .... kissing and moaning.

I need a cold shower.:lol:

Sexy.

Smarter.

Nicer.

More polite.

That depends. Older than what?

Sexy.

Smarter.

Nicer.

More polite.

older than dirt, apparently.

Sexy.

Smarter.

Nicer.

More polite.

older than dirt, apparently.

Nah, not that old. :lol:

But I do generally like older men better. Sure, young guys are eye candy. But once you get them home they open their mouths, and then it's all over.

Nah, not that old. :lol:

But I do generally like older men better. Sure, young guys are eye candy. But once you get them home they open their mouths, and then it's all over.

At the proverbial end of the day, the eye candy will win out :cool:

Ah, spoken like a true young man. :D

Men have to work particularly harder to keep themselves looking good after 30, which I'll be in about 2 months.

If you girls still want older than that, I don't know what to tell you. I know first hand though, that you girls will get tired of that wrinkly body with loose skin and old balls, and will eventually prefer the younger men.

How long are you really willing to deal with the flab, the hair loss, and the E.D.? :lol:

OK, The real deal is actually very simple.

What all us men used to wish we could do all night; now takes us all night to do.

See, simple.........

What all us men used to wish we could do all night; now takes us all night to do.

When women talk about wanting a man that can go all night, they're not talking about drawn out sessions with you taking breaks so you can catch your breath or rest your bad back.

At the proverbial end of the day, the eye candy will win out :cool:

Ah, spoken like a true young man. :D

Men have to work particularly harder to keep themselves looking good after 30, which I'll be in about 2 months.

If you girls still want older than that, I don't know what to tell you. I know first hand though, that you girls will get tired of that wrinkly body with loose skin and old balls, and will eventually prefer the younger men.

How long are you really willing to deal with the flab, the hair loss, and the E.D.? :lol:

Oh Paulie, men under 30 need waaaaay too much training to be worth it. There's a big difference between cocksure and self-assured. One day you'll take your hands off of one and put your finger on the other. ;)

When women talk about wanting a man that can go all night, they're not talking about drawn out sessions with you taking breaks so you can catch your breath or rest your bad back.

Ah the innocence of youth. There are so many things yet for the young to learn.......

Forum List

Back