Older Guys....

We are demanding as hell.

Your femine wiles will not always get your way.

We no longer just want physical stimulation, but mental as well.

We no longer just want to see and feel, but to smell and taste.

Your probably better off training the 35 yr old to how lucky he is to be with you. At 50 a guy has exponentially harder time getting in shape. Not sure most 50 yr olds could keep up with a 28 yr old though they love talking about it. I dated a girl 22 yrs younger that I met playing tennis and it wad great for a year, but looking back now I'm glad we didn't crank out a couple kids though I was ready to at the time.
I'm flattered, really. But I think you might have me confused with California Girl.

Here's my feeling about the whole age difference thing..........

Age is nothing more than a number that represents how many times you've been around the Sun.

If you can find someone who you relate well with, someone who makes you laugh and feel loved, who is willing to share whatever life throws at the two of you, well, then the last thing you should be worried about is how many times more or less they've journeyed around the Sun.

You should be more interested in the time you're spending together right now.

Me? I've always preferred women who were 5-15 years older than me. Why? Because of the things that happened in my life, I had to grow up rather quickly, and I've always been interested in older people (they know stuff), to see what kind of good and useful things they could teach me.

If you're happy and they're happy, don't worry about the age difference.

Fact is when the Mrs and I were married I was 29 she was 42. that was 28 years ago and the only regrets I have is the months on end that we were separated because of the Army. We are still as close if not closer than when we were first married. So, older men. well sure. But older women are superb.

Here's my feeling about the whole age difference thing..........

Age is nothing more than a number that represents how many times you've been around the Sun.

If you can find someone who you relate well with, someone who makes you laugh and feel loved, who is willing to share whatever life throws at the two of you, well, then the last thing you should be worried about is how many times more or less they've journeyed around the Sun.

You should be more interested in the time you're spending together right now.

Exactly. :clap2:

YEAH, you can be sure of that. She's sexy yeah, so much teasing... I'm sure that a girl like that would make any north american travel here hahahahhahahahahahaha

I'll be sure to stop by Rio next time I travel. :tongue:

YEAH, you can be sure of that. She's sexy yeah, so much teasing... I'm sure that a girl like that would make any north american travel here hahahahhahahahahahaha

Yeah? Well... one advice: Use condoms, if you love yourself. Don't go to the slums, it's not beautiful, believe me. And most of the "Carioca" does not have a beautiful face, but an incredible body. This, you will find so much.

Hey Marcell, I've never been to Brazil but I've heard the legends.

I will wager just about anything that the Brazilian hotties would choose a good looking younger guy over the "salt and pepper hair" older guy at least 9 out of 10 times.

Am I right?

Well boy, I don't think so. The top girls won't be with one museum and won't be with someone withone money, you got me? I know many girls that have boyfriends 20 years older. Man, women are = in every part of the world. They love the money. But if you want some beautiful here, just pretend that you're an american tycoon and got billions of dollars and try to speak english close to them. I think that's all you need to get a girl like the one in my signature... well, maybe better than her.

Want to see more?

OgAAAIAWIQnKXKlVVkXvZRtVX0xmVjohtmyCMzoP5gSMZUcbhZgGszKSxauj2rkox3s4wVEtUlE4DHckrTxQrQoM7rAAm1T1UJGnd0DXly3zn63DB8p8CJzMNvym.jpg

Far far away from me... what a pitty!

But I'm sure you got beautiful women there. Post some pictures of them. I mean, the ones you know.

Last edited:
Far far away from me... what a pitty!

But I'm sure you got beautiful women there. Post some pictures of them. I mean, the ones you know.

We sure do. Lots of gorgeous Southern girls where I live. I'd be happy to show you some, but they would resent me for posting their pictures online. :doubt:

Older guys are actually more interested.

This statement is too simplistic. Being interested in you (the quality of that chemical affinity) has nothing to do with age.
I don't know the average age of world-wide men, but I assume, that it is under age 30. I bet, that for every men aged 40-50 with the attributes you like, there is at least 1 man aged under 30 with equivalent attributes. You just did not find them, and your mentality will not allow you to find them, as you restrict yourself to the older ones. If this mentality also mirrors into body language when with "younger men", they will fastly loose interest in you. They will think, you are complicated.

Fact is when the Mrs and I were married I was 29 she was 42. that was 28 years ago and the only regrets I have is the months on end that we were separated because of the Army. We are still as close if not closer than when we were first married. So, older men. well sure. But older women are superb.
She was just jealous her brothers got to play with toy soldiers and she didn't :tongue:

I can understand how a woman might be into an older guy. I'm a guy, and I can tell you that if you put a girl and a guy of the same age in a room together, 9 times out of 10 the girl is the more mature of the two.

So some age difference up makes sense as you'd be dating at about the same maturity level.

On the other side though, I don't understand big age differences. My wife and I differ in age by about 9 months and its a perfect match (at least in my opinion). I interact with a lot of 20 somethings as part of my job, and I don't find them interesting at all. Heck when I was 22 and a grad student 18 year old women were about as interesting as watching paint dry. I enjoy having someone around that can challenge me mentally, and anyone younger than me by more than a few years typically doesn't cut it.

And of course at this point I've stopped being interesting to women at all. I can't go more than five minutes in a conversation with the opposite sex without talking about my wife and son. Add to that I'm a mathematician and you can imagine my level of sex appeal.

You must be a mathematician with a square root!

Older guys are actually more interested.

This statement is too simplistic. Being interested in you (the quality of that chemical affinity) has nothing to do with age.
I don't know the average age of world-wide men, but I assume, that it is under age 30. I bet, that for every men aged 40-50 with the attributes you like, there is at least 1 man aged under 30 with equivalent attributes. You just did not find them, and your mentality will not allow you to find them, as you restrict yourself to the older ones. If this mentality also mirrors into body language when with "younger men", they will fastly loose interest in you. They will think, you are complicated.

They will be correct.

Forum List

Back