Old Wired Mouse (Mr Jingles)

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
For my Linux desktop finally died, temporarily using my small (teeny, tiny) wireless laptop mouse. Looking to replace it with an inexpensive, heavy mouse for huge hands, left handed. Any experience with trackball meeces? Upright ergonomic meeces?

Went ahead and ordered an ergonomic, upright mouse.

Genuine-PERIXX-PERIMICE-713-L-2-4Ghz-Wireless-Left-Handed-Ergonomic-Vertical-Mouse-Computer-Notebook-Mouse.jpg_640x640.jpg

Looks strange.
Showed up today, feels strange compared to the standard mouse. Gonna take some getting used too but definitely is a much more comfortable position for the wrist. The buttons on the thumb side lets one go forward and back one web page at a time.
I once tried a trackball mouse but it was not acceptable for me. I am using a Trust GXT 152 for quite long now.

Genuine-PERIXX-PERIMICE-713-L-2-4Ghz-Wireless-Left-Handed-Ergonomic-Vertical-Mouse-Computer-Notebook-Mouse.jpg_640x640.jpg

OOooOOoo!!
lemme know how you like it...
It takes a little getting used to, obviously. One thing I had to get used to is the height, as I swing my hand over it to grasp it I would knock it over or spin it around, but that's no longer a problem. Even though it's basically the same position only somewhat sideways it throws off the muscle memory after decades of using a standard mouse but usage will take care of that. It's much more comfortable on the wrist, easy to tell when moving from it to a standard, you can feel the wrist strain. Seriously considering replacing all my meeses with ergonomic ones.
The only real drawback is if one typically switches hand while mousing that is impossible as these are dedicated right or left.
They even make them with trackballs and like standard mice they run the gamut from very expensive to fairly inexpensive, I think mine cost me $17.

OOooOOoo!!
It takes a little getting used to, obviously. One thing I had to get used to is the height, as I swing my hand over it to grasp it I would knock it over or spin it around, but that's no longer a problem. Even though it's basically the same position only somewhat sideways it throws off the muscle memory after decades of using a standard mouse but usage will take care of that. It's much more comfortable on the wrist, easy to tell when moving from it to a standard, you can feel the wrist strain. Seriously considering replacing all my meeses with ergonomic ones.
The only real drawback is if one typically switches hand while mousing that is impossible as these are dedicated right or left.
They even make them with trackballs and like standard mice they run the gamut from very expensive to fairly inexpensive, I think mine cost me $17.

I use to have an ergonomic keyboard, took some getting use to but after a while I used it without thinking about it just like a standard one.

OOooOOoo!!

I use to have an ergonomic keyboard, took some getting use to but after a while I used it without thinking about it just like a standard one.
Yeah, its just a matter of developing new muscle memory.

OOooOOoo!!

My mistake, it was only $15 shipped. :D

There are many options on Amazon that you can get, just remember that it should be from a known brand because it matters when it comes to quality. I always recommend everyone to go with Logitech, Corsair or Logitech.

Forum List

Back