Old white man beats up black guy on bus!

Man, he beat the shit outta that blowhard.

It was hilarious how after being pummled the other guy was still claiming he would kick teh old guy's ass.

Even better was the woman taping who claimed she would sue the old guy, after the first dude hit the old guy first! :lol:

Let me guess, it was at the back of the bus too.

I have serious doubts about the theory of evolution. At least where humankind is concerned.

Last edited:

It was hilarious how after being pummled the other guy was still claiming he would kick teh old guy's ass.

Even better was the woman taping who claimed she would sue the old guy, after the first dude hit the old guy first! :lol:

It was definitely an epic beatdown. It's usually a pleasure to see a loudmouth get his chin checked and this was no exception.

I like how after he gets up the black guy is still mumbling something about beating the other dude's ass.

It was definitely an epic beatdown. It's usually a pleasure to see a loudmouth get his chin checked and this was no exception.

I like how after he gets up the black guy is still mumbling something about beating the other dude's ass.
Its a lesson, don't think you are going to intimidate everyone, some people fight back, even crazy old white dudes.

Its a lesson, don't think you are going to intimidate everyone, some people fight back, even crazy old white dudes.

I wish the crazy old dude threw him out the bus while screaming, "get off my lawn!" in that psycho voice he was using.

That fool don't need an ambulance. He needs to learn his lesson.

They're calling him Epic Beard Guy on Youtube.......... classic. I love the threats as he was spitting up blood. What kind of imbecile picks on a guy that size, who is obviously in shape, regardless of age. Not to mention one wearing a shirt that says that.:lol::lol::lol:

The black guy wasn't exactly young and they both seemed like they were drunk.

Not certain why this idiocy is exciting people, it's really pathetic. Like dog fights...

Hmmm. Interesting how much racism is evident on that - and none of it from white people. Well, color me shocked.

Not certain why this idiocy is exciting people, it's really pathetic. Like dog fights...

What fantasy world do you live in Sarah? Neither seemed drunk to me. The white guy was keyed up knowing he was outnumbered and much older than most others on the bus. He was also aware that he would probably be facing a gun or a knife from that punk ass low life, pretty standard with these chicken shits. The clown was caught without his "posse" to gang up on the large senior citizen. What should have happened Sarah? Should they have left the bus to discuss the chip on the shoulder of the punk ass over a beer? It's exciting because the good guy won, in this lousy time in this country's history, that is happening less and less.

The idea that you are proposing voting for more Democrats in 2010 is pathetic......... Europe is waiting for you since you have obviously given up on this country. They will welcome a naive little girl like you in any of the cute little Disney countries they have there. May I suggest France?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hQC3nkftrk]YouTube - Mad Max 3: Beyond Thunderdome Battle[/ame]

Looked to me that's not the first time in 67 years that guy's taken care of himself.

The hood boy got his ass kicked and thanks to the modern marvels of phone cameras and you tube just about everyone that asshole knows will get a chance to see the old man beat him bloody right down to the floor. Ouch...major loss of street cred there.

Forum List

Back