Old time rep congressman loses primary

thanatos144

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2009
Stuart Florida
Change is coming whether the Progressives or GOP wants it.

In a stunning upset, the 12-term Florida congressman who led the Republican charge in Congress against Solyndra and Planned Parenthood conceded to a Tea Party-backed primary opponent Wednesday in his race for re-election.

Republican Rep. Cliff Stearns conceded to Ted Yoho, who won by slightly more than 800 votes -- about 1 percentage point.

Stearns had spearheaded GOP investigations into the failed solar-panel firm Solyndra and abortion provider Planned Parenthood.

Read more: GOP rep who led charge against Solyndra, Planned Parenthood loses primary | Fox News

seems to me that people are wanting career politicians to go get real jobs.

Unfortunately, it also looks as if the human slug, and complete embarassment to the State of Floraida Alan Grayson will get back to Congress.

He moved to a district that was drawn up for hispanics, ran a bunch of negative adds against the hispanic GOP candidate so that the white candidate won, now there is no hispanic in the race in a heavily democrat district. Looks like I'll have to resume apologizing to the nation for this big buffoon again.

Unfortunately, it also looks as if the human slug, and complete embarassment to the State of Floraida Alan Grayson will get back to Congress.

He moved to a district that was drawn up for hispanics, ran a bunch of negative adds against the hispanic GOP candidate so that the white candidate won, now there is no hispanic in the race in a heavily democrat district. Looks like I'll have to resume apologizing to the nation for this big buffoon again.
amazing how you never hear 0f gerrymandering from the left yet you can hear screams from the hear after when right does it....It is up to each state but truthfully I dont see why they need to gerrymander at all. Seems to much like cheating to me.

Forum List

Back