Old Time Radio

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
I have at my disposal a ton of very popular Old time Radio Programs like Dragnet, Gunsmaoke, and will be adding a bunch more. Rather than jam up your system, I would like to let people know where they can see (?) them as I add them. I notice that you have a place for TV but not one for Radio. Got any suggestions?

I have at my disposal a ton of very popular Old time Radio Programs like Dragnet, Gunsmaoke, and will be adding a bunch more. Rather than jam up your system, I would like to let people know where they can see (?) them as I add them. I notice that you have a place for TV but not one for Radio. Got any suggestions?
My parents always talked about them and their friends sitting in the kitchen with the lights off listening to The Shadow, and the boys would sneak behind the girls and poke them at just the right moment and make them scream.
Seems to have been a good one.

• Banned
My parents always talked about them and their friends sitting in the kitchen with the lights off listening to The Shadow, and the boys would sneak behind the girls and poke them at just the right moment and make them scream.

I could only find 4 that were listed as Public Domain. Here they are including the original advertisers.

The Shadow 45 03 25 The Destroyer

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows!"

How about 70,000 old time antique 78 RPM records?
78rpm Records Digitized by George Blood, L.P. : Free Audio : Free Download, Borrow and Streaming : Internet Archive

• Banned

78rpm Records Digitized by George Blood, L.P. : Free Audio : Free Download, Borrow and Streaming : Internet Archive

I deal primarily in TV, Movies and Radio Programs. I try and shy away from Radio Music whenever possible. Yes, this is about the best site available for older music. In fact, it can be a bit overwhelming. But to the person looking for nostalgia in music, this is the place to be.

Love it....thanks!

I grew up on that stuff. Dad had them on reel-to-reel... The Shadow, Amos and And, Fibber McGee and Molly, Gunsmoke, Jack Benny, X Minus One, Escape, The Great Gildersleeve, Abbott and Costello, Baby Snooks, The Adventures of Ellery Queen, Gang Busters, The Lone Ranger, Our Miss Brooks, the list goes on and on...

The day I learned how to thread that tap through pins, pincers and head to the empty real was a great one indeed...

• Banned
I am right back to square one. Okay Mods, where is the best place to post this information? You will note that there is interest. In fact, I got some pretty good ideas from just some short posts from others already for my search. hjmick, I'll look into those that you enjoy. I think there are a ton of them that are in public domain. And I only deal in public domain.

You could just post it in the General Discussion Section, I posted some links to "The Shadow" radio detective programmes with Orson Welles, I posted them in the middle of a thread that WillHaftawaite posted about "The Saint" radio detective programmes:

The Saint radio program for the mid 40s

You could just post it in the General Discussion Section, I posted some links to "The Shadow" radio detective programmes with Orson Welles, I posted them in the middle of a thread that WillHaftawaite posted about "The Saint" radio detective programmes:

The Saint radio program for the mid 40s

Yuppers, sure can. Thanks, too bad they don't have an area broad enough for media entertainment.

Forum List

Back