Old Testament Question?

im assuming you are not simply a troll account for now. Once, back on a different forum, I played a troll account called Revenant that was something of a caracature christian too. Im hoping this is not a similar occasion

Anyway.

Welcome to the board, dude! And watch out for that Shogun asshole... I hear he is one of those rabid atheists we all hear about.

I'd still like someone to explain to me why some of you posting here think one only descends from one set of ancestors.

Newsflash: People in biblical times used the toilet even though it isn't discussed in the bible.

:eusa_whistle:

im assuming you are not simply a troll account for now. Once, back on a different forum, I played a troll account called Revenant that was something of a caracature christian too. Im hoping this is not a similar occasion

Anyway.

Welcome to the board, dude! And watch out for that Shogun asshole... I hear he is one of those rabid atheists we all hear about.

Nope this isn't a troll account, this is the one and only Charlie Bass, a real Bible follower thats as real as the Bible I'm holding in my hand. I used to post in another forum under the handle Mackandal before I was banned for being allegedly too homophobic.

I'd still like someone to explain to me why some of you posting here think one only descends from one set of ancestors.

Newsflash: People in biblical times used the toilet even though it isn't discussed in the bible.

:eusa_whistle:

Actually we're all God's creations so rather it was one set or multiple sets of ancestors for all humans or one set[at least fom Y-chromosone and mtDNA evidence] we are all God's reations.

clearly, eve's sin was that she didn't iron my fucking shirt.

for real, it might help for you to be familiar with the topic at hand.

I'm more familiar with it than I even care to be. The Bible is a snorefest.

Actually we're all God's creations so rather it was one set or multiple sets of ancestors for all humans or one set[at least fom Y-chromosone and mtDNA evidence] we are all God's reations.

Well maybe you can explain to me how and if Eve's DNA could be different if she was created from Adam's rib?

Forum List

Back