Old Testament Question?

This is misinterpretation of the Bible, the Bible says God created Eve from the rib of Adam, but Eve wasn't created as the sister of Adam. Oh well, ast least it wasn't Adam and Steve, now thats a huge problem.

I didn't say Eve is his sister, but she could be his clone. God probably removed the Y chromosome. That's my theory and I think it's pretty good one.

There is no evidence that Cain wasn't out fucking his dad in the ass either.

Mani, this is where you'll hear a bunch of shit about god making A&E FIRST but not necessarily exclusively, ie they were the first but god made others as well. Which, still, doesn't make sense why other created humans should have paid the price of Eves sin.
Eve's sin?

Ok, your words are understood, but all humans don't descend from incest, are you saying to the opposite effect?

I'm saying there is a logical contradiction to the claim that everyone descended from Adam & Eve without the occurance of incest.

Even Shog, who seems intelligent on rare occasions, buys into what the bible preaches.

:clap2:

*sigh*

must one "buy into" a reference? Go read the bible, Ravi. It's just one more area in which my enormous intellect envelopes your own.

Shog probably believes Eve's sin is that she didn't make Adam no apple pie.

clearly, eve's sin was that she didn't iron my fucking shirt.

for real, it might help for you to be familiar with the topic at hand.

True and there's proof she might have had a hand in starting lesbianism. This is written in another ancient text, but since it isn't the Bible its not true.

HA!

oh yea.. Im REALLY going to enjoy this thread.

Mr Bass is a die hard Christian Southerner from the Mississippi Delta in the country, the heart of the Bible Belt and strong belief in the Bible, the shunning of homosexuality, etc are all very important. Basically if on examines the Bible everything written in thereof is true, the prophecies in the Bible are being fulfilled as we all speak. Just don't take Mr. Bass to be a Christian fundy, lol.

Methinks Charlie Bass is playing with someone's mind.

Couldn't be that dude with the huge intellect.

:lol:

There are books of the Bible that are missing that Mr Bass has had access to and read and from reading them its understandable why they were excluded.

fuck yea.. one part "bob dole likes to say bob dole", one part souther christian and one part bible scholar.

You and I are going to be buddies, yo.

Forum List

Back