Old? Stay Away from Flu Shots!

Govt. Researchers: Flu Shots Not Effective in Elderly, After All

Now I'm torn, My doctor told me to get one and they've never given me problems in the past. So, what do I do? Believe this? Or do what my doctor told me to do?

Read more @ Govt. Researchers Flu Shots Not Effective in Elderly After All Sharyl Attkisson

Don't know. You are not supposed to take them if you are feeling sick, but doctors will try to push one on you if you are on your death bed because it is easy money. My dad got them but he didn't care what they gave him. My mom was militantly opposed to them. I saw her get into it with more than one person over them.

I wasn't around when dirt was invented but I was when Algore tried to patent it. That qualifies "old". I've had a flu shot every year since it was invented (the shots; not flu). Before the shots I had the occasional case of flu. Miserably bad case, each. Since then? Never. OK, maybe it's just voodoo but it suredoo work for me.

Old? Stay away from Flu shots!
Young? Stay away from Flu shots!
Middle Aged? Stay away from Flu shots!

I haven't got one in at least 25 years and I'm doin' just fine.

Follow your doctor's advice. I am 65, I did not get my shot until later, after I had a three week spat with the flu and cold. That was six weeks ago, the flu is raging here, I am feeling fine.

Only anecdotal, but that is what I say: get it.

Liberals, beware the flu shots AND the ones for pneumonia....but especially the ones that prevent shingles.

They're contaminated by Big Pharma with chemicals that'll cause conservative thoughts!

Govt. Researchers: Flu Shots Not Effective in Elderly, After All

Now I'm torn, My doctor told me to get one and they've never given me problems in the past. So, what do I do? Believe this? Or do what my doctor told me to do?

Read more @ Govt. Researchers Flu Shots Not Effective in Elderly After All Sharyl Attkisson

I've never had one. I haven't had the flu in many years, although back in the 90's I had one that nearly killed me and my wife. She ended up in the hospital on an IV. I lost ten percent of my body weight in one week, and I was already very thin to begin with.

I have never had a flu shot and do not plan to any time soon.

Every time I go my Dr nags me about it and I say no.

New Topics

Forum List

Back