Old Shit

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
What kind of old shit have you been dragging around for years..?

Relatives...:lol:

I have old shoes, clothes, radios, old letters, even tire rims and black light posters from the 60's.

What do they call that? A pack rat? Sounds like someone is doing some spring cleaning. Just start tossing thing and if you really, really do not need it toss it. Sooner or later something you got rid of you wish you will have not of gotten rid of it, but in the long run it is good for the soul, not to mention the house.

house30.jpg

ps: Not my house! I am always spring cleaning.

Last edited:
What kind of old shit have you been dragging around for years..?

Relatives...:lol:

I have old shoes, clothes, radios, old letters, even tire rims and black light posters from the 60's.

For some reason I don't wear clothing out very quickly.

I still wear a pair of shoes (occassionally) that I bought when I was 17 years old.

Florsheims, of course.

Only quality lasts.

I don't save much junk.

Most of my cherished personal mementos fit into a small file box. Those I will never toss but everything else is up for grabs.

I remember a few years ago I found an unopened box that I moved to two separate houses I tossed it without even looking inside. To this day I still don't know what I threw out so it must not have been very important.

I grew up with a bipolar hoarder so I make a point not to have a lot of clutter. In fact I'm due to go through my shit and cull the crap.

As far as family, I disowned them a long time ago. I learned to avoid toxic people and things.

What do they call that? A pack rat? Sounds like someone is doing some spring cleaning. Just start tossing thing and if you really, really do not need it toss it. Sooner or later something you got rid of you wish you will have not of gotten rid of it, but in the long run it is good for the soul, not to mention the house.

house30.jpg

ps: Not my house! I am always spring cleaning.

I have a good old friend that has his home almost completely boxed in. I've tried to help him out but he gets quite angry if you try to throw away stuff, yet wants it cleaned up....:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back