critter

Rookie
Sep 7, 2009
new hampshire
Now this is just before 2004.

Jonny damon - not me he lied to us
Trot nixon- the dirty hat :lol: - classic guy
Nomar- As a teenager or preteen i believe i look up to Nomar
gabe- One of my old time favorites glad he can still play and glad he got a chance to.
dave- love to here him on nesn
remy- ok i just had to add remy in that was a wonderful moment when he came back.
Derek lowe- without him we would of never got into ws.

For me the two i miss the most would be trot nixon and Derek lowe

if you want to add some others in the past go ahead.

Big Bill Renna, Leo Kiely and Haywood Sullivan - each played for the SF Seals (AAA, PCL) in 1957 (I was nine), the first year I really followed baseball. It was also the year the Niners almost won the West (damn Detroit).
They all went to the Red Sox in 1958 when the Giants came to town and the Seals moved (somewhere). Until the A's moved to the Bay Area the Red Sox were my American League team.

Big Bill Renna, Leo Kiely and Haywood Sullivan - each played for the SF Seals (AAA, PCL) in 1957 (I was nine), the first year I really followed baseball. It was also the year the Niners almost won the West (damn Detroit).
They all went to the Red Sox in 1958 when the Giants came to town and the Seals moved (somewhere). Until the A's moved to the Bay Area the Red Sox were my American League team.

not bad at all i didn't have nesn till like 9th grade in high school so for me to catch the red sox game at younger age it was fox or espn i got to see them. finally new england got some love new hampshire i should say :lol:

The Bambino, naturally.

I also like to know the whole truth behind this story oh well.

Forum List

Back