Old quote sadly relevant today

Why is it the right persists in the myth that homebuyers were not scammed by the banks during this period?

Why does the right pretend the banks themselves did nothing wrong?

why to they give the banks a free pass and attack the powerless people who tried to buy a house?

Are you aware how many people the banksters made poor with their fraud?

This is the United States of America. Do you know what happes to people who work hard, are frugal, and honest who become poor by the actions of others?

They learn from their mistakes and arent poor for very long.
Isn't this just a left handed way of rationalizing corporate crime? There's always an excuse for the white collar criminal, isn't there?

You live in a fantasy land

irony.jpg

Homebuyers were too stupid to recogize that they couldn't afford to make those mortgage payments.

why to they give the banks a free pass and attack the powerless people who tried to buy a house?

Why did Obama let Washington mutual off the hook.

They were after 900 million from the execs Obama settled for roughly 64 million that is paid from insurance.

Did I mention you are an idiot.

There are going to cut spending.

RUN!!

They are going to help poor people

RUN!!!!!

How are they doing that by depleting the empty SS fund.

They aren't Cherry picker.... On that one issue, I agree with you.

They would have if we had a real solution to the Health Care Crisis... like single payer. We would if we had a real solution to the exploding cost of college education(yes, including tech schools). We would if we got rid of or rewrote all of those Free Trade Agreements that doesn't seem very "free" to American Workers. We would if our political system was Publicly funded to get rid of the ridiculous amounts of money needed to get elected and the Corruption that follows once they get elected.

PROGRESSIVES ARE NOT MARXISTS

Of course I never said they are but your tactics and beliefs are stunningly similar. No, you don't advocate Marxism now, just more and more of it over time. When I start hearing Progressives say "That's enough collectivism" I'll believe that something very similar to Marxism isn't your end goal. Until then, the quote sure applies to Progressives today just as it did to Marxists then...the point really.

They are going to help poor people

RUN!!!!!

They would have if we had a real solution to the Health Care Crisis... like single payer. We would if we had a real solution to the exploding cost of college education(yes, including tech schools). We would if we got rid of or rewrote all of those Free Trade Agreements that doesn't seem very "free" to American Workers. We would if our political system was Publicly funded to get rid of the ridiculous amounts of money needed to get elected and the Corruption that follows once they get elected.

Single payer is worse then emptying SS. It for sure bankrupts the country until you deny services.

Are you aware how many people the banksters made poor with their fraud?

This is the United States of America. Do you know what happes to people who work hard, are frugal, and honest who become poor by the actions of others?

They learn from their mistakes and arent poor for very long.
Isn't this just a left handed way of rationalizing corporate crime? There's always an excuse for the white collar criminal, isn't there?

Yeah... but let some poor kid with little hope hold up a liquor store to help feed his family or have one more buzz to kill the pain of being disaffected... then we let them rot in jail.

Who gave the most money to the banks? dems

Who's in charge and can go after the banks but isn't? Dems

so why do you persist in lying that it's just the right that doesn't crush the banks?

oh, and that shit about us going after the powerless. that's too dumb for any reply.

Single payer is worse then emptying SS. It for sure bankrupts the country until you deny services.

Oh yeah... that's right... you don't want to pay taxes. I forgot. Too fuckin' bad.

Oh yeah... that's right... you don't want to pay taxes. I forgot. Too fuckin' bad.
LOL ALL BUTT HURT.

I realize you hate me pointing you out as an asswiping hypocrite.

Thanks I will continue to do so.

Who gave the most money to the banks? dems

Who's in charge and can go after the banks but isn't? Dems

so why do you persist in lying that it's just the right that doesn't crush the banks?

oh, and that shit about us going after the powerless. that's too dumb for any reply.
Hank Paulson (W's Secretary of the Treasury) gave 700 billion to the banks. And going after the powerless may be an overstatement. How about: Why does the right continue to blame the mortgagees for the collapse of the banking system? Can the right not see the fraudulent banking practices that brought down that house of cards?

LOL ALL BUTT HURT.

I realize you hate me pointing you out as an asswiping hypocrite.

Thanks I will continue to do so.

Go right ahead... and I will keep pointing you out as the brainwashed dupe you are.

It would be helpful if you didnt have the need to project my opinions.

Mental midgets such as yourself will need to put in some overtime.

Do democrats even know what that is?

Forum List

Back