Old man commits assault and battery, loses finger in process.

Vast LWC

<-Mohammed
Aug 4, 2009
New York
A 65-year-old protestor attacked a younger Obama supporter today, and got his fool finger bit off in the process.

But instead of being arrested for the assault and battery that he committed, he got to go on FoxNews and tell everyone about his crime.

FoxNews claims a "Manhunt" is underway for the victim, who bit off the old man's finger in a desperate bid for self-defense.

More details to come.

So, let's get something straight! at 5:49PM you posted in another thread on this very subject.
So, let me see if I have this straight.

By the old "anti" guy's own admission, he

"punched the guy in the face" and then "Punched him again, and his hand ened up in the guy's mouth"

Now, I'm just quoting what the guy actually said in the FoxNews interview.

That means, that the old guy committed assault and battery with intent to harm the finger-biter.

Whether the guy's finger got bitten off in the scuffle or not matters little...

as the old fingerless gentleman is in fact, by his own admission, possibly guilty of a felony, depending on the local laws...

And you felt it necessary to start another thread? why exactly?

So, let's get something straight! at 5:49PM you posted in another thread on this very subject.

"punched the guy in the face" and then "Punched him again, and his hand ened up in the guy's mouth"

That means, that the old guy committed assault and battery with intent to harm the finger-biter.

as the old fingerless gentleman is in fact, by his own admission, possibly guilty of a felony, depending on the local laws...

Because he seems to think that amputation is better than a punch to the gut.

Because he seems to think that amputation is better than a punch to the gut.

:lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...s-the-finger-to-moveon-org-7.html#post1483825

• Banned
Because the title of the other thread was very one-sided.

I thought I'd put up a separate thread to show two can play at that game.

:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back