Old Left Media Proves Palin Tops!

"...her idiotic religious fundamentalism,..."

And another of the hallmarks of what passes for thinking from the Left!

Funny how you made this comment on the same day as the new executive editor at The New York Times, Jill Abramson.

"That’s certainly the case with Jill Abramson’s suggestion on Thursday that her elevation to the position of executive editor at The New York Times amounted to a transfiguration and apotheosis, as well as the sacred fulfillment of the family faith that guided her childhood.

Not only did she compare her new appointment to “ascending to Valhalla,” but in the original versions of a Times report by Jeremy W. Peters, she flatly declared: “In my house growing up, The Times substituted for religion.”
Jill Abramson

The religion of the Left is Liberalism! No wonder you guys annointed Obama as the Messiah!

...you guys should check out Daniel 2:33

You don't think that believing the Earth is 6000 years old is 'idiotic'?

Then, please, put your wordsmithing talents to worthwhile use and tell me what word would more precisely describe that.

President Obama claims we have 57 states

Idiotic much? Or are you onboard with that.

No he doesn't.

Let me repeat the question:

If believing the Earth is 6000 years old isn't idiotic, what is it?

Then, please, put your wordsmithing talents to worthwhile use and tell me what word would more precisely describe that.

No he doesn't.

It is probably the fear for attractive, successful women you have - nothing more. Is the line-chef at McDonald's who oversees your burger-flips a woman?

Would be my guess.

Or perhaps an attractive female babysitter a couple of years ago dropped you on your head onto a radiator.

Which was it?

More ignorant and deluded, then.

Ignorant implies uninformed. There is no excuse for being uninformed about the age of the Earth.

To believe the Earth is 6000 years old, you have to willfully ignore a mountain of proof beyond all reasonable doubt.

It's the equivalent of believing the Earth is balanced on the back of a giant turtle.

Ignorant implies uninformed. There is no excuse for being uninformed about the age of the Earth.

To believe the Earth is 6000 years old, you have to willfully ignore a mountain of proof beyond all reasonable doubt.

It's the equivalent of believing the Earth is balanced on the back of a giant turtle.

To state that the U.S. has 57 states is ignorance/a sign of a failed education/stupidity. I see your point. People should keep their damned mouths shut if they don't have a clue what they're talking about.

This issue appears to have reached closure. Thanks for pointing out our Commander In Chief is an idiot.

No he doesn't.

It is probably the fear for attractive, successful women you have - nothing more. Is the line-chef at McDonald's who oversees your burger-flips a woman?

Would be my guess.

Or perhaps an attractive female babysitter a couple of years ago dropped you on your head onto a radiator.

Which was it?

Did you get a book of cliches for your birthday?

• Thanks
Reactions: del

To state that the U.S. has 57 states is ignorance/a sign of a failed education/stupidity. I see your point. People should keep their damned mouths shut if they don't have a clue what they're talking about.

This issue appears to have reached closure. Thanks for pointing out our Commander In Chief is an idiot.

Okay, now that you've acknowledged that Palin is an idiot,

we have the thread back on topic.

No he doesn't.

Would be my guess.

Which was it?

Did you get a book of cliches for your birthday?

Thanks for your idiotic contributions to the thread.

Why don't you start a fresh, new Palin-bash thread. I am sure you'll find something to rave about in those 15,000 emails she just made public. The media is incapable of doing so. Why don't you give it a whirl.

Idiot.

The emails proved that not counting her idiotic religious fundamentalism, Palin was a pragmatic moderate,

and only became the rightwing's political equivalent of arm candy AFTER she was nominated for VP.

Idiotic religious fundamentalism.
Interesting.
Speaking of religion, what was preached in the now-resigned Reverend Wright's church that "turned on" Obama for 20+ years?
That's different. Somehow. It just is. You racist!

Right, carby?

the emails proved that not counting her idiotic religious fundamentalism, palin was a pragmatic moderate,

and only became the rightwing's political equivalent of arm candy after she was nominated for vp.

idiotic religious fundamentalism.
Interesting.
Speaking of religion, what was preached in the now-resigned reverend wright's church that "turned on" obama for 20+ years?
that's different. Somehow. It just is. You racist!

Right, carby?

lol!

idiotic religious fundamentalism.
Interesting.
Speaking of religion, what was preached in the now-resigned reverend wright's church that "turned on" obama for 20+ years?
that's different. Somehow. It just is. You racist!

Right, carby?

lol!
Y'know what makes it really funny? I actually had a leftist on another board use that as justification for his hypocrisy in supporting something Obama did and for which he condemned Bush.

"That's different. Somehow. It just is!" :lol:

:lol:

I sure as hell would not vote for her, but I am not at all surprised that they failed to find a 'smoking gun' with which to hang Palin.

Better still, it clearly demonstrates just how desperate the left are to be trawling through 24,000 emails in a pathetic bid to destroy her.

Likewise with Cali - I wouldn't vote for her, but what I do see is an absolute avalanche of mud in the face on left-wing media in their unforgivable attempt to besmirch her...again and again.
I imagine LOTS of choice words were exchanged in numerous editorial meetings today expressed for their crushing disappointment that nothing of dirt value was found.
This should be an eye opener for all of America as to just how despicable and unprofessional MSM is.

What a bunch of crap. So given the choice of Palin vs Obama you would vote obama? idiots.

The emails proved that not counting her idiotic religious fundamentalism, Palin was a pragmatic moderate,

and only became the rightwing's political equivalent of arm candy AFTER she was nominated for VP.

Interesting.
Speaking of religion, what was preached in the now-resigned Reverend Wright's church that "turned on" Obama for 20+ years?

Is Obama a fundie?

obama is an asshole

8,000 pages redacted, missing or not forwarded......Duh.

Yeah, she was probably hiding the Weiner emails!

And those campaign contributions from Gaza!

And the pics of her curtsying to the King of Saudi Arabia!

And, I'll bet the she hid the emails from Rezko, you know, offering to
buy her an igloo!

And the government funds she shovelled to his boss to get Todd a raise from $121,900 to $316,962.

And...and...I'll bet you're right, and she hid all kinds of emails to and from terrorists, folks who bombed the Pentagon, and probably even wrote her book!

You betcha!

You summed up your stance with that! One would be an idiot not to get rid of incriminating emails after three yrs. palin isn't an idiot. she's just unelectable.

Did they happen to come across a birth certificate?

"...her idiotic religious fundamentalism,..."

And another of the hallmarks of what passes for thinking from the Left!

Funny how you made this comment on the same day as the new executive editor at The New York Times, Jill Abramson.

"That’s certainly the case with Jill Abramson’s suggestion on Thursday that her elevation to the position of executive editor at The New York Times amounted to a transfiguration and apotheosis, as well as the sacred fulfillment of the family faith that guided her childhood.

Not only did she compare her new appointment to “ascending to Valhalla,” but in the original versions of a Times report by Jeremy W. Peters, she flatly declared: “In my house growing up, The Times substituted for religion.”
Jill Abramson

The religion of the Left is Liberalism! No wonder you guys annointed Obama as the Messiah!

...you guys should check out Daniel 2:33

1. "You don't think that believing the Earth is 6000 years old is 'idiotic'?"
You don't think that believieving that Obama is a an emissary of the gods is idiotic?

He claimed, at his nomination, that this would be “the moment when the rise of the oceans would begin to slow and our planet begin to heal.” Barack Obama’s victory speech, June 3, 2008 The day will come when we look back at this display of hubris and narcissism, and the complicity of the public which found him more popular than Jesus Christ, Martin Luther King, and Mother Teresa (January 2009 poll found in ‘Christianity Today,’ February 22, 2009) as astounding.
a. Susan Sarandon: ”He is a community organizer like Jesus was, and now we’re a community and he can organize us.” The Hill, January 21, 2009
b. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort of a potential savior that might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17927102/
a. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention, he saw me,…”
b. Evan Thomas, a Newsweek editor, on the show Hardball with Chris Matthews last June: …”Obama is standing above the country, above the world. He’s sort of God.”
c. The deifications and hagiologies were particularly overt in the remarks of prominent black figures. Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .
d. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary that another chapter could be added to the Bible to chronicle its significance.”

2. "In 1997, a poll by the Gallup organization showed that 5% of US adults with professional degrees in science took a YEC [Young Earth Creation] view.
http://conservapedia.com/Young_Earth_Creationism

3. Considerably more than 5% of you folks found a concupiscent reaction to Obama.

Still want to talk about 'idiotic'?

Last edited:

Interesting.
That's different. Somehow. It just is. You racist!

Right, carby?

Yes it is different. Palin is still a fundie.

Forum List

Back