Old Habits Die Hard

tremblechin

Rookie
Apr 6, 2009
At Work
Greetings earthlings,
I am Henry Tremblechin, a warrior from the dying planet Ayowell in the Fustercluck
sector of cyberspace.

As I was away at war, my home planet burst into flames and I was denied the right to die with honor. My family is gone... scattered to the etherwind... ghosts seeking peace for their troubled souls.
I come now alone to this strange new world seeking a new life, a new civilization - to boldly go where no one has gone before as a shamed and disgraced warrior.

I come in peace and hope that my humble introduction does not cause alarm.
I have chosen this innocuous name in an effort to present myself as being harmless.
Henry Tremblechin was one of my heros when I was a child many years ago.
I have taken this name in his honor.

Having perused your world in this sector, I have concluded that I may be able to walk among you without drawing much attention to myself.
It may take me a period of time to adjust to your customs and understand your social heirarchy, so please be patient with me.

Ayowell has long been dying, so I am prepared to accept her merciful death with the true grit of a warrior.

Thank you for your kind attention.
As Henry would say "See you in the funny papers".

Greetings earthlings,
I am Henry Tremblechin, a warrior from the dying planet Ayowell in the Fustercluck
sector of cyberspace.

As I was away at war, my home planet burst into flames and I was denied the right to die with honor. My family is gone... scattered to the etherwind... ghosts seeking peace for their troubled souls.
I come now alone to this strange new world seeking a new life, a new civilization - to boldly go where no one has gone before as a shamed and disgraced warrior.

I come in peace and hope that my humble introduction does not cause alarm.
I have chosen this innocuous name in an effort to present myself as being harmless.
Henry Tremblechin was one of my heros when I was a child many years ago.
I have taken this name in his honor.

Having perused your world in this sector, I have concluded that I may be able to walk among you without drawing much attention to myself.
It may take me a period of time to adjust to your customs and understand your social heirarchy, so please be patient with me.

Ayowell has long been dying, so I am prepared to accept her merciful death with the true grit of a warrior.

Thank you for your kind attention.
As Henry would say "See you in the funny papers".

Very Creative Dude. KaPla (I don't know if I spelled that right.)

Forum List

Back