Old Guy Fight! Donald Trump: Joe Biden is 'weak mentally'; Biden: Trump doesn't get 'basics'

Hopefully Joe will rise above the playground at some point.

Trump obviously won't.

I think he has to respond but be intelligent about it and use the opportunity to make a point. Using more than 10 words in a sentence is a must.

'Old Guy' fight?

Try PRESIDENT versus an old fart who spent about half of his life in Congress and never accomplished anything significant by comparison....

:p

Poor Joe never accomplished going bankrupt with daddy's millions several times like trump did.

Even with bankruptcies Trump could buy you....jus sayin.

Left loon talking points are so tiresome

Last two years he's been late on his property taxes. Something I've never done before. You post so much but know so little. Quit making a fool out of yourself by sticking up for this corrupt guy that wouldn't piss on you.
Trump misses property tax deadline on Chicago tower, four other properties

The fact remains he can buy you. Fact

You say that proudly like you're trump's buddy or something.

He secured SCOTUS. The reason for my vote....the economy is a bonus

The Battle of the Seniors!

I'll take Trump's kind of senior much more over Biden's!

ABC_BIDENS_ITNV_100211_ms.jpg
408D1D4D5.jpg

four years of Donald Trump will be viewed as an aberration

I thought Obama was supposed to be the aberration! How is it that the Democrats are always telling us on the one hand they are out to fix so much needed yet done, yet on the other hand are always trying to tell us we need to get back to and stay with Business As Usual???

The Battle of the Seniors!

I'll take Trump's kind of senior much more over Biden's!

View attachment 264894 View attachment 264895

four years of Donald Trump will be viewed as an aberration

I thought Obama was supposed to be the aberration! How is it that the Democrats are always telling us on the one hand they are out to fix so much needed yet done, yet on the other hand are always trying to tell us we need to get back to and stay with Business As Usual???

well when Trump dies, Melanie will have many years left to catch up with a younger man and she should be rich if Trump doesn't blow all his money on Lawyers

Who made these comments?
They asked me would I like to debate this gentleman, and I said no, If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.

'clown' and a 'no-good S.O.B

“virulent people” and the “dregs of society”

Message 1
"Trump said Biden was the "weakest mentally"
"I like running against people who are weak mentally,"

Message 2
Biden said the president is an "existential threat to America.""
"Folks, the fact of the matter is that four years of Donald Trump will be viewed as an aberration in American history,” Biden said. “Eight years, eight years will fundamentally change who we are as a nation and how we are viewed around the world."

Message one - random rambling with no meaning other than insult your

opponent

Message two - well thought out with real words of meaning and a message

choose the person who can articulate a message or choose a person who you likey

Forum List

Back