Old Glory 'Offensive'?

I stopped watching the video when it got to freedom of speech. Anyone who goes to school realizes the minute you walk into that building, you lose most of your rights whether you want to or not. 4th amendment, 1st amendment, etc.

As for God Bless America:

ABSOLUTE NONSENSE!

There is no concession of rights by entering a school... the Government does not GIVE you your Rights and the Government is in no position to TAKE your Rights.

Now one can FORFEIT THEIR RIGHTS... Which we see that these kids and their parents are decidedly REFUSING TO DO!

But what's hilarious here is how the Moderate, Centrist, Mainstream Progressives are now relegated to quoting COMEDIANS as source on such matters... which makes sense when one comes to understand that these idiots are getting their NEWS from COMEDY CENTRAL!

What are you babbling about now?

The kid admits that she doesn't know why the drawing was offensive. Maybe the teacher doesn't like to see words written over a flag?

Seriously? :lol:

Way to go Fox News, automatically assume the teacher found the flag offensive but even the kid doesn't know why the drawing was offensive.

This article states that when the teacher was asked by the girls father why the teacher found the flag drawing offensive-- the teacher refused to answer. So it is not the girls fault if the teacher had no reason or did not voice such.

My husband point-blank asked her what she found offensive about the picture – the American flag or the words, ‘God Bless America,’” Mrs. Hathaway said. “The teacher didn’t say a word.”

California Teacher Finds Student’s American Flag Drawing “Offensive” Fellowship of the Minds

CaféAuLait;2300832 said:
The kid admits that she doesn't know why the drawing was offensive. Maybe the teacher doesn't like to see words written over a flag?

Seriously? :lol:

Way to go Fox News, automatically assume the teacher found the flag offensive but even the kid doesn't know why the drawing was offensive.

This article states that when the teacher was asked by the girls father why the teacher found the flag drawing offensive-- the teacher refused to answer. So it is not the girls fault if the teacher had no reason or did not voice such.

My husband point-blank asked her what she found offensive about the picture – the American flag or the words, ‘God Bless America,’” Mrs. Hathaway said. “The teacher didn’t say a word.”

California Teacher Finds Student’s American Flag Drawing “Offensive” Fellowship of the Minds

The teacher is very smart. No point in trying to talk to someone on a "mission".

I wonder what liberals reaction would be if a student drawing a mexican flag was told the same thing. I bet the ACLU would have gotten involved!

Fucking hypocrites!

I wonder what liberals reaction would be if a student drawing a mexican flag was told the same thing. I bet the ACLU would have gotten involved!

Fucking hypocrites!

That's been proven time and again. You can wear ANY flag or religious depiction on your shirt in public schools as long as they aren't American or Christian, respectively.

Fucking hypocrites!

That's been proven time and again. You can wear ANY flag or religious depiction on your shirt in public schools as long as they aren't American or Christian, respectively.

Of course...how true.

Teachers should learn from this. Don't criticize anything done by any child that has anything flag like, religious, or nationalistic to it.....regardless of how wrong it is, how poor it is, or even if the student cheated.

Don't criticize at all...just smile and give "A's"....or else you will reap the right wing whirlwind.

Fucking hypocrites!

That's because we are living in the "GODDAMN AMERICA" times. the libtard leader and all his asswipe followers stood and cheered when bullfrog screamed "GODDAMN AMERICA, IT's in the BIBLE" I'll be glad when we wake up from this fucking nightmare.

Fucking hypocrites!

That's because we are living in the "GODDAMN AMERICA" times. the libtard leader and all his asswipe followers stood and cheered when bullfrog screamed "GODDAMN AMERICA, IT's in the BIBLE" I'll be glad when we wake up from this fucking nightmare.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Yep... It's all bass ackwards and upside down...

Forum List

Back