Old D&D Revival

Does this have something to do with your geek vs. nerd thread?

Are you trying to weed them out or something?

1231_hysterically_laughing.gif

I play DDO, Dungeons and Dragons Online. If there is a new game post it and give us the info instead of asking for PM's.

PM's it is, sine once isn't supposed to advertise outside sites. You know that.

PM's it is, sine once isn't supposed to advertise outside sites. You know that.

Tell us it is a game or a new site or some new arrrangement with out the site link HOWEVER is quite legal, unless we have even more new rules slipped in about who can and can not post what?

Perhaps D and D makes some poster feel threatened so you can delete this thread too? Ohh wait, I mean edit it for content. And not of course tell no one till people start illegally asking what happened?

Tell us it is a game or a new site or some new arrrangement with out the site link HOWEVER is quite legal, unless we have even more new rules slipped in about who can and can not post what?

Perhaps D and D makes some poster feel threatened so you can delete this thread too? Ohh wait, I mean edit it for content. And not of course tell no one till people start illegally asking what happened?

Back off the meds AGAIN, Sarge? For your information, I spent all of my teenage years playing D&D, so I'm about as "threatened" by it as you are.

And if you don't like any of the decisions I've made in the past, you KNOW who to take them up with. Otherwise, just shut the fuck up.

gosh.. I miss the devil worshippiing 80s hysteria associated with games like this.

Forum List

Back