Old Clip Resurfaces of Kimmel Having Women Guess What’s In His Pants: Maybe ‘Put Your Mouth On It’

I think Kimmel is the typical Hollywood phony but lets be fair here this was a stupid comedy bit from The Man Show and in now way similar to Weinstein’s actions. There are lots of things to trash Kimmel over this isn't one of them.

Well....If the video showed Trump doing the exact same thing as Kimmel, the outrage from the left would be ear splitting.

:lol:

You guys really just don't get it, do you?
Actually we do....you don't.

Trump can't joke about anything....but this is supposed to be nothing.

Well, if you're asking strangers to feel around your crotch....what the fuck is that?

It was a sketch from a fucking TV show, clown.

He didn't assault anyone - those people were volunteers. They consented.

I think Kimmel is the typical Hollywood phony but lets be fair here this was a stupid comedy bit from The Man Show and in now way similar to Weinstein’s actions. There are lots of things to trash Kimmel over this isn't one of them.

Well....If the video showed Trump doing the exact same thing as Kimmel, the outrage from the left would be ear splitting.
It probably would and it would still be dumb.

I used to love watching "The Man Show."
What a stark difference in views from Adam Corrola and Kimmel these days. Corrola has been a frequent guest on Fox and so has Joe Rogan.

I hate to break it to you, but Joe Rogan and Adam Carolla both think Trump is a fucking retard, too.
I was just commenting how their views are more conservative than Kimmel.
Apparently you projected more into my comment which never invoked Trumps name. That's alright. Your mistake.

What a stark difference in views from Adam Corrola and Kimmel these days. Corrola has been a frequent guest on Fox and so has Joe Rogan.

I hate to break it to you, but Joe Rogan and Adam Carolla both think Trump is a fucking retard, too.
Apparently you projected more into my comment which never invoked Trumps name. That's alright. Your mistake.

Carolla is somewhat conservative, Rogan is more of a libertarian. Kimmel is what I would call a "liberal" either.

LoL, Jimmy Snivel on video playing "Grab my pussy" with women. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:
Oh! the OUTRAGE!
Yep....it's true.
Bet the media will be all over this one....just like the way they were all over Trump about talking about grabbing pussy.

Why should "the media" care about a clip from a TV show that aired 15 years ago?
Why should the media care about a clip from a private conversation from over 10 years ago?

Because the media decides what fits their agenda.
They don't give a darn about how misleading or even how dishonest their reports have become.

Carolla is somewhat conservative, Rogan is more of a libertarian. Kimmel is what I would call a "liberal" either.
Yet he's being paid to push liberal causes every day.
So essentially he's in on the deception.

I listen to both podcasts a lot and Rogan always seems indifferent, but does call out Trump when he does something stupid. As a libertarian I think he hates the system more than any individual.

I listen to both podcasts a lot and Rogan always seems indifferent, but does call out Trump when he does something stupid. As a libertarian I think he hates the system more than any individual.

I listen to Rogan a lot more than Carolla, he's a little bit credulous when it comes to conspiracy theories, but he's not stupid.

LoL, Jimmy Snivel on video playing "Grab my pussy" with women. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:
Oh! the OUTRAGE!
Yep....it's true.
Bet the media will be all over this one....just like the way they were all over Trump about talking about grabbing pussy.

Why should "the media" care about a clip from a TV show that aired 15 years ago?
Why should the media care about a clip from a private conversation from over 10 years ago?

They don't give a darn about how misleading or even how dishonest their reports have become.

A "private conversation" where Trump appears to endorse sexual assault is not the same thing as a TV show doing an entirely consensual and scripted man-on-the-street comedy bit.

That's equivalent to saying Weinstein and Robert De Niro are the same because De Niro played a rapist in a movie once.

Oh! the OUTRAGE!
Yep....it's true.

A "private conversation" where Trump appears to endorse sexual assault is not the same thing as a TV show doing an entirely consensual and scripted man-on-the-street comedy bit.

That's equivalent to saying Weinstein and Robert De Niro are the same because De Niro played a rapist in a movie once.
Actually what Trump said was women are constantly pushing themselves on him.
I don't think he ever mentioned unwanted sexual-assault.
As usual you libs like embellishing the facts a bit.

Oh! the OUTRAGE!
Yep....it's true.

Have you ever met a woman who wanted to be grabbed by the pussy?

Trump wasn't bragging about women throwing themselves at him - he was bragging that he was so powerful that they would "let" him assault them.

I imagine Weinstein would likely say the same thing.

The Man Show was a parody show of the sexism in America.

And you are going to take comments on it seriously? They closed each show with hot chicks jumping on trampolines. :rofl:

Yep....it's true.

Have you ever met a woman who wanted to be grabbed by the pussy?

Trump wasn't bragging about women throwing themselves at him - he was bragging that he was so powerful that they would "let" him assault them.

I imagine Weinstein would likely say the same thing.
Actually my wife wishes I would do it, but I don't. We've been together for 40 years. That's gross.

Forum List

Back