Olbermann to President: "What the hell is going on?"

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Olbermann Angry At Obama: "What The Hell Is Going On?" | RealClearPolitics

I got the answer to you question there Keith..................

3-women-laughing-7.jpg

Heres a guy who spends his whole life in politics and he's surprised by this? Zero jobs in August and Olbermann is just fine with more job crushing regulations.....but when the topic turns to jobs, he talks about the Tea Party!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Just curious Keith.........about 179 viewers/night used to wtch you old show on MSNBC. How many viewers you got now s0n:up::boobies:???

Maybe Keith and the rest of the dimocratic dumbbells should have taken a closer look at Barry's incredibly thin resume back in '07/'08 rather than forming that huge circle jerk for him.

olbermann_keiith_pate-6.jpg

I will admit one thing...........

I miss him on MSNBC. Last November when the Dums got crushed, I spent most of the night watching Olbermann, Maddow et. al. and their commentary on the election returns. Watching Olbermann in such a state of hyper-angst was a hoot. Most see TV if you're a conservative. It was like the guy was sitting on a greased telephone pole all night.

Olbermann Angry At Obama: "What The Hell Is Going On?" | RealClearPolitics

I got the answer to you question there Keith..................

3-women-laughing-7.jpg

Heres a guy who spends his whole life in politics and he's surprised by this? Zero jobs in August and Olbermann is just fine with more job crushing regulations.....but when the topic turns to jobs, he talks about the Tea Party!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Just curious Keith.........about 179 viewers/night used to wtch you old show on MSNBC. How many viewers you got now s0n:up::boobies:???

So you're on Obama's side?

Heh..politics does make strange bedfellows!

Forum List

Back