Olbermann to Axelrod: "Sell-Out & Shill"; Axelrod to Olbermann:"Lunatic"- both right

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
Olbermann to Axelrod: "Sell-Out & Shill"; Axelrod to Olbermann:"Lunatic"- Go figure both are right

Oh my, take it easy guys. No fighting now you are both right

Olbermann:

“We must not buy federally-mandated insurance, if this cheesy counterfeit of reform is all we can buy. No single payer, no sale. No public option, no sale. No Medicare buy-in, no sale. I am one of the self-insured, albeit by choice, and I hereby pledge that I will not buy this perversion of health-care reform.”

See video:
Eyeblast.tv

David Axelrod:

Left 'insane' to sink health bill

Last edited:
And to think it was just a short year ago that the leftist clowns were crowing about what awful shape the Republican party is in. Now, they're in a position where they better find a whole lot more buses quick so everyone's got one to throw a fellow Dim under.

These idiots make the Keystone Kops look like a well oiled machine.

You are witnessing a party that does not walk in locked step with their leader.

I know it must be a real shock to you righties

And to think it was just a short year ago that the leftist clowns were crowing about what awful shape the Republican party is in. Now, they're in a position where they better find a whole lot more buses quick so everyone's got one to throw a fellow Dim under.

These idiots make the Keystone Kops look like a well oiled machine.

So true. YOu know Mickey and his gang could do a better job then these Clowns. I wonder if Disney would loan them out?????

partisan hacks often have a real tuff time understanding speaking truth to power.

Olbermann to Axelrod: "Sell-Out & Shill"; Axelrod to Olbermann:"Lunatic"- Go figure both are right

Oh my, take it easy guys. No fighting now you are both right

2 sorry MF's in my book....

Looks like the Dem's are the ones divided and cannibalising each other....

Keith Olbermann is the only "Fair and Balanced" commentator on TV.

Forum List

Back