Olbermann Reaches New Low

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Perhaps one of the most demeaning displays by any news program in the history of modern media.

His sophomoric attempt at humor is astounding in its lack of intellect and reason.

And then it is concluded with input by Newsweek's Fineman - a magazine that has seen its circulation reduced by nearly 50% in recent years.

Mark my words - Olberman's slant does nothing to help the liberal cause in this nation as there is little intellectually liberal about his views - he is simply a media has-been with falling ratings whose entire show has become un-intended satire.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Olbermann Uses Sexual Innuendo To Cover Tea Parties

he isnt mocking your right to protest just how lame and misinformed this entire day was...from the conservative lobbyists that helped organize this "grassroots" thing to the corporate right wing sponsorship from fixed noise. Did you know that as of April 1 everyone making under 200 grand is getting much needed tax cuts? probably not because the right wing nuts at fox news and blowhards like limbaugh fail to mention it or say its hogwash.

he isnt mocking your right to protest just how lame and misinformed this entire day was...from the conservative lobbyists that helped organize this "grassroots" thing to the corporate right wing sponsorship from fixed noise. Did you know that as of April 1 everyone making under 200 grand is getting much needed tax cuts? probably not because the right wing nuts at fox news and blowhards like limbaugh fail to mention it or say its hogwash.

So you are approving of his repeated sexualizing of the number one news event of that particular day? If so, shame on you for doing so.

Olberman is not a middle aged pre-teen who giggled his way through the phrase tea-bag over and over again.

It was a demeaning display that extended MSNBC to a new lowpoint.

Perhaps one of the most demeaning displays by any news program in the history of modern media.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Excellent job!

You are definitely in the running for a nomination for a Daytime Internet Forum Emmy for Best Dramatic Post.

His sophomoric attempt at humor is astounding in its lack of intellect and reason.

And then it is concluded with input by Newsweek's Fineman - a magazine that has seen its circulation reduced by nearly 50% in recent years.

Mark my words - Olberman's slant does nothing to help the liberal cause in this nation as there is little intellectually liberal about his views - he is simply a media has-been with falling ratings whose entire show has become un-intended satire.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Olbermann Uses Sexual Innuendo To Cover Tea Parties

I will admit that liberals/conservatives don't care nearly as much about left wing talk as you guys do about right wing talk. I do, but most of my left leaning friends don't watch MSNBC and don't listen to Air America.

But, I thought you were going to show Olbermann lying or something. I LOVED this!!! You'll need a dick army for this tea bag. LOL.

Wow! You mean an American newspaper/magazine's circulation is in the dumps? Wow! That's a first, huh jackass? :lol:

Didn't we "mark your words" when you said McCain was going to win?

So you are approving of his repeated sexualizing of the number one news event of that particular day? If so, shame on you for doing so.

Olberman is not a middle aged pre-teen who giggled his way through the phrase tea-bag over and over again.

I hear the guys on Fox & Friends morning show doing the same thing, jackass.

:clap2:

I notice the same right wingers who were soooo happy to get Bush's one time tax break of $600 are now saying BIG DEAL to Obama's $400.

Well I will say to them what they told me when I mocked Bush's $600 tax break.

They can always send it back.

did you know it is not a tax cut but a modification to the witholding table and thus a change to your pay check.... your end tax bill on your total taxable income did not change....

I noticed Keith mentioned two times the small turnout in Philadelphia. What he didn't inform the viewers is this wasn't the official Tea Party rally. There is an organized rally planned for Saturday, April 18th at Independence Mall. And I would bet there is going to be a very large turnout and guarantee Olbermann and all the other liberal news networks will not report the event.

And on a side note, I think Keith enjoyed the hard-on he got reporting this story. IMO this doofus is so gay.

Olbermann is a tool, but I found this video to be somewhat enjoyable excluding the portion of it dedicated to kissing Obama's ass. Teabaggers seem to react with excessive butthurt whenever their corporate-backed "grassroots movement" is ridiculed for being the circus it is.

:clap2:

I notice the same right wingers who were soooo happy to get Bush's one time tax break of $600 are now saying BIG DEAL to Obama's $400.

Well I will say to them what they told me when I mocked Bush's $600 tax break.

They can always send it back.

Eh, bobo...at least Bush's tax break came in a one time check, where it was a nice check. Obama's is coming in your pay check as a few bucks extra every pay check. FYI

Why can people like you not realize that it doesn't always matter if something effects you personally? That Obama and crew promote class warfare is just plain wrong.

Why can people like you not realize that it doesn't always matter if something effects you personally? That Obama and crew promote class warfare is just plain wrong.

Very true -

You seem to have missed LLD's point. S/He was just taking a cheep shot at yesterday's protests all over the country (because it scares the crap outta the Loons) but, I betcha LLD didn't have to write a check out to Uncle Sam yesterday either.

Olbermann is a tool, but I found this video to be somewhat enjoyable excluding the portion of it dedicated to kissing Obama's ass. Teabaggers seem to react with excessive butthurt whenever their corporate-backed "grassroots movement" is ridiculed for being the circus it is.

I hope you realize that a lot of those teabaggers were card carrying democrats. So your kinda of sticking it to your party, too. I like it...I like it a lot.

The effort being spent by the likes of Olbermann to dismiss the tax day protests only confirms the fear their kind has for those protests. And you are right - reports indicate many Democrats participated in those events yesterday - it was a wide spectrum of political affiliations.

All in all it could prove a nice start to a legitimate political movement in the country...

I hope you realize that a lot of those teabaggers were card carrying democrats. So your kinda of sticking it to your party, too. I like it...I like it a lot.

My party? I'm afraid you're mistaken... I'll have nothing to do with our current system of demagogic party politics. I like it that way, too, because my political independence serves as a vantage point from which I can sling mud towards any part of the spectrum. :)

My party? I'm afraid you're mistaken... I'll have nothing to do with our current system of demagogic party politics. I like it that way, too, because my political independence serves as a vantage point from which I can sling mud towards any part of the spectrum. :)

When are you going to start? Seems your mud slinging is just to one side of the spectrum.