Olbermann now far under 1 million viewers!!!

i watched he and rachel and chris last night after the speech.....loved chris' line about him forgetting that obama was black....for an hour.....

i love when con men congregate, and crow to each other about goofy network ratings and the "triumph" of the former state propaganda network.

we'll say this again, slowly this time:

young... informed.... progressives... do not.... watch.... prime.... time.... "news" .... programming.

they don't listen to talk radio, either, for that matter.

probably because they've already absorbed the issues of the day on Slate or DemocracyNow.org or Nation, etc., and made up their OWN MINDS, and don't need goofy Keith Olberman to rehash it for them 12 hours later.

conversely, countless privileged, old GOP disciples settle in and watch the Fox News Channel gauntlet each and every night. ... and drink it up as if its some great self-affirmation from their heroes Bill, Sean, and Glenn.

means absolutely nothing either way. ... if it did, then this country would reflect such lopsided pro-Con man results in issue polls. It doesn't.

newsflash: you know where you get informed about the world? you do so by reading, ... not by watching TV or listening to talk radio.

we'll let you get back to your fourth hour of Rush now.

Last edited:
Keith Olbermann provides the only fair and balanced commentary in the media

Keep up the good work Keith

Of course he does...........as evidenced by his having lost over 1 million viewers since November 2008!!!!

Go check the record s0n........................:funnyface::rofl::funnyface::oops:

Your logic is flawed. Losing 1 million viewers doesnt prove anything about his level of objectivity. Your logic is based on the assumption that if he were more objective, then he'd have more viewers. That's just not true.

Viewers like this dont want objectivity...they want to feel good about their own point of view. The Republicans are doing a much better job right now of distorting the news to make people bend to their side....so of course redneck neo-cons aren't going to watch the Olbermann show.

Try again.

personally I blame Ann Coulter. just like a cat plays catch-and-release with a mouse until it dies, Coulter has toyed with Obie too many times and now he is on life support

It can't prove anything about his point of view. All it proves is that very few people think that what he does is worth an investment of their time.

I think his program must survive only because he gets enough conservatives angry on a regular basis that they watch his program only in order to make nasty at him.

I don't think any of the libs on this board watch him, only the conservatives.

Which means that some folks need to go to the library and get a good book instead.

Olbermann isn't worth the time to hate.

He is just a outright disgusting and hateful person. if you like to watch some fat headed vein popping spittle spitting jerk, than Olbermann is your man.:lol:

I watch Maddow probably 2 times a week. She's a cut above anyone else with what I call a "personality show." which is really what they are...either you gravitate to their personality style or you dont.

And that's why it's not a surprise that the shows that do well are people with extreme personalities. The further they entrench themselves in whatever morally outraged persona gets them the most fans, the more money they make...and the facts be damned.

IMO, Maddow takes more of a common man approach. Even my Republican wife says "whoa. she presents things like 'Can you believe that just happened?'...not screaming at you."

He has that many viewers? honestly, im impressed... mostly at the amount of people who cant see through him.

Forum List

Back