Olbermann now far under 1 million viewers!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
CABLE NEWS RACE
TUES., JAN., 26, 2010

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,581,000
FOXNEWS BECK 3,196,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 3,133,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,624,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 2,415,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 2,187,000
CNNHN GRACE 914,000
CNN BEHAR 949,000
MSNBC OLBERMANN 818,000
CNN KING 796,000
MSNBC MADDOW 726,000

Im laughing!!! This guys "countdown" program has now lost 1 million viewers since October of 2008!!! What a goof!!!:lol: Nobody can suck that bad can they??

According to Cable News.com...........any time you fall below 1 milliion viewers you are essentially "off the air"!!! Hysterical............no wonder this guy is melting down on his show every night!!! Last week, I tuned in after the court decision on the first ammendment and this guy went on a 10 minute totally incoherent angry rant babbling, mumbling and hissing under his breath!!! Fcukking hysterical and better than anything on Comedy Central!!

olbermann_keiith_pate.jpg

Last edited:
I like ed shultz, watching him now.
The best entertainment on tv is watching glenn beck and turning the channel to msnbc and watching ed.
When msnbc goes under I would like to see ed and beck cohost a show together- it would be a riot.
unless msnbc is too big to fail........and gets a taxpayer bailout

wow, 800,ooo idiots love watching someone scream vile hate every day, amazing.

CABLE NEWS RACE
TUES., JAN., 26, 2010

FOXNEWS BECK 3,196,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,624,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 2,415,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 2,187,000
CNNHN GRACE 914,000
CNN BEHAR 949,000
MSNBC OLBERMANN 818,000
CNN KING 796,000
MSNBC MADDOW 726,000

Im laughing!!! This guys "countdown" program has now lost 1 million viewers since October of 2008!!! What a goof!!!:lol: Nobody can suck that bad can they??

According to Cable News.com...........any time you fall below 1 milliion viewers you are essentially "off the air"!!! Hysterical............no wonder this guy is melting down on his show every night!!! Last week, I tuned in after the court decision on the first ammendment and this guy went on a 10 minute totally incoherent angry rant babbling, mumbling and hissing under his breath!!! Fcukking hysterical and better than anything on Comedy Central!!

Really? I just started watching him because it's fun to hear him whine :eusa_shhh:

I think the only folks who watch him are the republican anal types who want to point out what total douchbags the average liberal is.

If you guys who hate him so much stopped watching him, then he would have no ratings at all

CABLE NEWS RACE
TUES., JAN., 26, 2010

FOXNEWS BECK 3,196,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,624,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 2,415,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 2,187,000
CNNHN GRACE 914,000
CNN BEHAR 949,000
MSNBC OLBERMANN 818,000
CNN KING 796,000
MSNBC MADDOW 726,000

Really? I just started watching him because it's fun to hear him whine :eusa_shhh:

INdeed...........its regular TV for me on big news story nights when the k00ks have gotten pasted yet again!!! His level of angst is so discernable its not real!!!:lol: Its a complete disconnect for this poor guy............in his own mind, he cant at all fathom that all people dont have his elitist, intellectual mentality. His audience is the fringe of the fringe..........his #'s show it, and still he's having mental meltdowns on a nightly basis!!!

And anyone should care why? This is what I don't get sometimes about people.

This is really irrelevant. Just wait until the GOP takes over again, then MSNBC ratings will skyrocket while Fox News will likely go down.

Opposition networks always get good ratings.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hey! goofy olbernotaman,, hate does not sell,, look at Air is out of America!

MSNBC FTMFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOBODY cares about this network.............

:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Except for this guy (LINK) who clearly is obsessed with it.

Nah...........I come into this forum for a cup of coffee every so often!!!! I just like to gloat a bit when lefty media outlets become virtually irrelevant!!!:funnyface:

Almost as much fun as watching the k00k lefties having seizures of angst these days!!!!

This is really irrelevant. Just wait until the GOP takes over again, then MSNBC ratings will skyrocket while Fox News will likely go down.

Opposition networks always get good ratings.

fail s0n...........the MSNBC ratings have never "skyrocketed" on anything. Even in late 2008, nobody on MSNBC eclipsed 2 million viewers = epic fail in terms of ratings!!!

sorry s0n...........

Keith Olbermann provides the only fair and balanced commentary in the media

Keep up the good work Keith

Forum List

Back