Olbermann implies conservative S.E Cupp should have been aborted

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
Olbermann implies conservative S.E Cupp should have been aborted

Olbermann says S.E. Cupp demonstrates the ‘necessity’ of Planned Parenthood

“On so many levels she’s a perfect demonstration of the necessity of the work Planned Parenthood does RT @meow_6 #worstpersons

Keith Olbermann | SE Cupp | Planned Parenthood | Mediaite

Olbermann: S.E. Cupp is a demo of why Planned Parenthood is necessary | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

He tries to walk it back...

What as ass.

Yeah, Olbermann is definitely a jerk, and that is definitely a mean thing to say, but S.E. Cupp was very rude to me on Twitter once, so I can also kind of see where he is coming from.

Current TV’s chief news officer (Olbermann) reacting to an appearance S.E. Cupp made on the Joy Behar Show via a farking tweet, manages to make a complete arse of himself. Lovely.

When MSNBC thinks your too crazy then well... your Kieth Olbermann I guess. :lol:

The left love this guy and think he is one of the smartest people in the media.Chris Mathews and Rachel Maddow fought over who would get to kiss his ass first when they would do the election coverage.This comes as no shock to anyone on the right from this ass wipe.

I don't agree with him on this issue, I'd like to get with her. Have bipartisan relations AH YEAH.

The left love this guy and think he is one of the smartest people in the media.Chris Mathews and Rachel Maddow fought over who would get to kiss his ass first when they would do the election coverage.This comes as no shock to anyone on the right from this ass wipe.

This ^ post is the dumbest thing evar! :rofl:

I guess it is their fear that the child will turn out to be a conservative Tea partier?

Yeah, must be. Clearly they had the foresight to begin advocating and preforming abortions for the past 100 years because they new someday that their children might want to return to the Constitutional principles of a limited federal government, individual responsibility, and not spending more than the revenues you recieve. Who on earth would want children like that?

CaféAuLait;3534035 said:
How many people saw that? About 179??!!:boobies::fu:

More like 200,000.

On Twitter, the show goes on for Olbermann | Poynter.

Then I am sure it was re-tweeted by many of his 200,000 followers...But the number is really not the point is it?

Oh........well excuse me then!!!! 200,000!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

s0n.........thats the equivalent of 179 politically..........in other words, nobody cares:fu::boobies::fu: Even when he was at MSNBC, nobody watched except the annointed fringe. Estimates were that he pulled about 6 new viewers per year!!!:coffee::rofl::funnyface::fu:

Last edited:
I don't agree with him on this issue, I'd like to get with her. Have bipartisan relations AH YEAH.
They don't come much hotter than S.E. (Sarah Elizabeth) in my humble opinion.

I'm sure we can all reach agreement on that:

cupp.jpg

Forum List

Back