Olberman: If the Tea Party wins, America loses

America loses no matter who wins. There is not much difference in any of them.

Well..

Think Lehman Brothers..then get back to me.

The right has no problem with selling off our assets to the highest bidder.

It's all about the "benjis" with them.

Well there are different degrees and methods of losing...
I do feel that we will be worse off if the republicans fronting as the Tea Party wins.

This country will not solve all of its problems in the next two years no matter who is in control.

Its a reality ADULTS accept.

The republicans and or tea party will do much less to solve the problems no matter how many or few seats they gain.

The democrats will edge us closer to the sane solutions.

When you are offered two jobs and both suck dont you take the one that would pay most and suck less?

Being an adult means not having childish expectations.

I hear that both of the members of Olbermanns audience really like that bit

EndIsNear3.jpg

I've always found K.O. to be somewhat amusing considering his main claim to fame was making fun of the former President's lack of brains. I always found that funny considering K.O. could not get into the same University that the former President graduated from even though he tried. As a former sportscaster with ESPN with little ability and having had to apologize on numerous occasions I don't think an opinion from K.O. amounts to much more than just that. As for his crack researrch staff and that of R.M. and others that seemed to have drifted from the failed Air America to MSNBC, I suppose you could call google, as it does appear that stories tend to go from the NYT, to the Huffington Post, and then right on the Air to MSNB, that might help explain why MSNBC is a consistant money loser or was for G.E. before they sold it to Comcast. I do like the entertainment though but new's? if you want that you would be better off looking online or in your local paper because whats on the air these days hardly qualifies as news or journalism, entertainment yes!

America loses no matter who wins. There is not much difference in any of them.

Well..

Think Lehman Brothers..then get back to me.

The right has no problem with selling off our assets to the highest bidder.

It's all about the "benjis" with them.
The Left has no problem with our assets being given to Democratic special interest groups.

LOL, Just who is the FEARMONGERS amonst us again?

So they can say if you vote Republican Amercia loses, but you can't say you want the Obama, to fail.

see that folks.:lol:

Ugly always angry Olbermann should get hitched to the Ugly dumb Joyless Baher.

a match made in heaven..:lol:

Note this righty cant even tell the differance between the tea party and the Rs.

What did you expect when the post started 'who is the fearmongers'?

Forum List

Back