Ol' Joe's got no stamina! Grandpa Biden recounts story of being treated for an aneurysm/blood clot

• Banned
at one point during the speech, Biden says he "doesn't have time" to lay out his health care plan

Liberals are relying on an inside the beltway, old white guy in 2020. HAHA Progressives... smh

Right wing tribes are fun to watch, Trump plays them while giving tax breaks to the monied class and the white working class cheers. You have to see it to believe it. The pieces below describe him, meanwhile they find fault with Biden? Are they paid trolls or simply easily fooled children? Hard to say. Who could imagine that so dishonest a person is the conservative snowflake's hero? Real macho guys. lol

"I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married... and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look." Donald John Trump aka the snowflakes hero, Cadet Bone Spurs

"Cold, grasping, bleak, graceless, and dull; unctuous, sleek, pitiless, and crass; a pallid vulgarian floating through life on clouds of acrid cologne and trailed by a vanguard of fawning divorce lawyers, the devil is probably eerily similar to Donald Trump—though perhaps just a little nicer."

A Person You Flee At Parties | David Bentley Hart

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder

On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

Forum List

Back