Bull Ring @OkTexas: "Obama will apologize for Hiroshima."

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
OKTexas, you are convinced this will happen, and have talked a lot of shit about it. So you should have no problem taking a bet about it.

Your original concern was that I would not honor the bet if I lost. So I made an entire thread that you can use against me forever if I welsh.

So... the original bet I offered was:

1. If Obama apologizes for Hiroshima, you can choose my sig line.

2. If Obama does NOT apologize for Hiroshima, then I can choose your sig line.

"Apologizing" defined:

a. calling the bombing "wrong"
b. saying "sorry"
c. claiming to be "ashamed"

Take the bet, or admit that you know that you're full of shit.

OKTexas, you are convinced this will happen, and have talked a lot of shit about it. So you should have no problem taking a bet about it.

Your original concern was that I would not honor the bet if I lost. So I made an entire thread that you can use against me forever if I welsh.

"Apologizing" defined:

b. saying "sorry"

Of course Obama will apologize to Japan for using nukes on them. He is a coward.

• Banned

"Apologizing" defined:

b. saying "sorry"

Of course Obama will apologize to Japan for using nukes on them. He is a coward.
Will you take my bet?

"Apologizing" defined:

b. saying "sorry"

Will you take my bet?

It appears that you have a problem with gambling. I view compulsive gambling as a disease. So...no I will not participate in enabling your desire/need to bet on this or any event.

My only interest is in a possible presidential apology for nuking Japan.

• Banned

"Apologizing" defined:

b. saying "sorry"

Will you take my bet?

It appears that you have a problem with gambling. I view compulsive gambling as a disease. So...no I will not participate in enabling your desire/need to bet on this or any event.

So you don't really believe he will apologize, you're just yelling into the right wing echo chamber to feel better like OkTexas. Understood.

"Apologizing" defined:

b. saying "sorry"

Will you take my bet?

So you don't really believe he will apologize, you're just yelling into the right wing echo chamber to feel better like OkTexas. Understood.

Why wouldn't he apologize? He has been stripped of any power he may have thought he had when elected. It is clear to me that he spends most of his time devising programs to just piss off those that have been making his presidency a waste of time. Apologizing to the Vietnamese would make his political enemies have a coronary. They couldn't stop him which makes the possibility especially aggravating to his adversaries.

Me? I don't give a rat's ass what Obama does. He is the one that climbed up a tree and is sitting on a limb by himself. If he chooses to saw it off I don't care.

• Banned

"Apologizing" defined:

b. saying "sorry"

Will you take my bet?

Why wouldn't he apologize? He has been stripped of any power he may have thought he had when elected. It is clear to me that he spends most of his time devising programs to just piss off those that have been making his presidency a waste of time. Apologizing to the Vietnamese would make his political enemies have a coronary. They couldn't stop him which makes the possibility especially aggravating to his adversaries.

Me? I don't give a rat's ass what Obama does. He is the one that climbed up a tree and is sitting on a limb by himself. If he chooses to saw it off I don't care.
We both know he's not going to apologize. When his trip is over, I'll see if I care enough to make a thread pointing out to you and Tex that he didn't apologize, and that neither of you really believed he would.

Will you take my bet?

We both know he's not going to apologize. When his trip is over, I'll see if I care enough to make a thread pointing out to you and Tex that he didn't apologize, and that neither of you really believed he would.

Obama has done a lot of odd things lately as his occupation of the white house is nearing it's end. The tranny bathroom issue seems clearly a slap in the face of fundamentalist christians and muslims. I doubt he really care about tranny's My guess that he could do something within his power such as the apology we are discussing is only based on his recent track record of spiteful behavior.

Forum List

Back