Oklahoma Sooners.......

jon_forward

Nov 18, 2003
nashville.tn
should they play for the mythical national championship after the ass whipping they got from K-S? who do you think should play in the championship game?

Originally posted by jon_forward
should they play for the mythical national championship after the ass whipping they got from K-S? who do you think should play in the championship game?
Anyone who dominates the year as they did, deserves the chance to play for the National Championship. They should be playing USC if there's any equity out there. Those two teams rocked this year.

Oklahoma, definitely. They were outstanding this year, and even with yesterdays loss, no other team had a season like they did.

I'm not sure about #2. I'd like to see LSU in the championship game, but it's a toss up between them and USC.

Final Rankings:
1- USC
2- LSU
3- Oklahoma

BCS:
1- Oklahoma
2- LSU
3- USC

The sugar bowl is Oklahoma and LSU.

Well, USC isn't the first nor last school to be given the bum's rush. Happens all the time given computers. What bowl are they going to play in? I hope they kick a__ and that LSU loses.

Originally posted by Moi
Well, USC isn't the first nor last school to be given the bum's rush. Happens all the time given computers. What bowl are they going to play in? I hope they kick a__ and that LSU loses.

USC will play against Michigan in the Rose Bowl.

It'll be interesting to see what happens if USC wins. They'll be #1 in the AP poll while the winner of the sugar bowl will be #1 in the BCS. Most likely a split championship this year as I don't see Michigan beating USC.

I'm rooting for LSU!

Originally posted by jimnyc
Final Rankings:
1- USC
2- LSU
3- Oklahoma

BCS:
1- Oklahoma
2- LSU
3- USC

The sugar bowl is Oklahoma and LSU.

WTF?!?!?!?!?

this is total bullsh##... USC is ranked #1 in the nation, but loses out on the championship game... what a screwed up !@$^%@#^ system!!!

not a big fan of the pac-10 but they did take it up the waazooy.... reguardless..USC had a hellava year being a fan of the dreaded big-10 I will root for mich but wont hold my breath, the system in place doesnt work, never has and never will, a true play-off is the only way but doubt that will happen soon

Forum List

Back