Oklahoma Judge Who Used Sex Device in Court Disbarred

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
What the fuck?

OKLAHOMA CITY — The Oklahoma Supreme Court on Tuesday disbarred a former judge who served prison time for using a sexual device while presiding over trials.

Former Creek County District Judge Donald Thompson, 61, was accused of using a "penis pump" in court and convicted in June 2006 on four counts of indecent exposure.

Thompson was released in April after serving 20 months of a four-year prison term and has had to register as a sex offender. He was suspended from the bar association in late 2006.

The opinion written by Supreme Court Justice John Reif states that discipline less than disbarment has been imposed in cases involving felony convictions.

"However, the nature of the crimes in this matter led this Court to conclude that nothing less than disbarment is appropriate. The conduct was not isolated, having occurred over a fairly lengthy period of time and on four separate occasions," Reif wrote.

FOXNews.com - Oklahoma Judge Who Used Sex Device in Court Disbarred - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Lol.

We had a judge who resigned after someone complained about him flipping a coin during sentencing. Lol.

Now I know why they wear those robes.

penis-pump-main_Full.jpg

That is simply hilarious. I would like to hear his reasoning behind using a penis pump is the court room. Sounds like it would be interesting.

That is simply hilarious. I would like to hear his reasoning behind using a penis pump is the court room. Sounds like it would be interesting.

1) Because he's a big dick?

2) He likes to get pumped up before court

3) What's he gonna do, what's he gonna do, what's he gonna do with all that junk inside his trunk?

4) He's gone cockamamie!

Forum List

Back