Oklahoma Gov vetos anti-abortion legislation

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Okla. gov. vetoes abortion bill on insurance - Yahoo! News

All I had to do was read the first sentence:

Oklahoma Gov. Brad Henry late Wednesday vetoed an abortion bill that would put strict limits on when private health insurers can cover the procedure.

Key word: PRIVATE.

What is it with these conservative douchers anyway? Aren't they the ones that are always on about nanny state legislation hamstringing the free market? :eusa_whistle:

Oklahoma Gov. Brad Henry late Wednesday vetoed an abortion bill that would put strict limits on when private health insurers can cover the procedure.

What is it with these conservative douchers anyway? Aren't they the ones that are always on about nanny state legislation hamstringing the free market? :eusa_whistle:

So, let me get this straight. Governor Henry vetoes a bill that would have required victims of rape or sexual assault to have purchased special insurance before the rape or assault happened. Sounds like it was a bill worthy of veto.

Governor Vetoes Abortion Insurance Bill - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Rick

• Banned

So, let me get this straight. Governor Henry vetoes a bill that would have required victims of rape or sexual assault to have purchased special insurance before the rape or assault happened. Sounds like it was a bill worthy of veto.

Governor Vetoes Abortion Insurance Bill - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Rick

No shit.

Forum List

Back