Oklahoma City, Mena, Clintons & 9/11 Exposed by Black Ops Contractor Cody Snodgres.

There are no disinformation agents.
mail.gif

There are no disinformation agents.View attachment 415211
That is correct.

This is an obscure and unimportant forum which has no influence. The notion that the government would give a damn about your silly fantasies is laughable. You are not that significant and neither am I and neither is anyone else here.

There simply is no evidence of controlled demo nor is there evidence which would lead a reasonable person to suspect that there would be such evidence.

The WTC site had to be cleared we know what happened and that is why the rubble was disposed of to include the steel and debris.

Over two decades of conspiracy fools being shot down by facts every day and all you can do is recycle the same claims which have been debunked much like JFK and the llunar landings and most other zany conspiracy theories.

This is an obscure and unimportant forum which has no influence. The
Every politics/news board has a "conspiracy theory" section
by design, smart ass. Many of us have known this since Dubya made the term popularistical again. .'member ?
Yes and they are all insignificant and unimportant you do not have the ability or intelligence to be a threat to the government. They do not care about these boards.

And of course tyou still have no evidence and you have failed to post any

More absurdity.

COnspiracy theorists scare no one least of all the government. The piece you cited claims they strike fear into the hearts of officials. This is simply massive and delusional hubris.

The term conspiracy theorist was never weaponized it has been the subject of DESERVED and EARNED scorn and derision for over a century which was long before the CIA was created

More absurdity.

COnspiracy theorists scare no one least of all the government. The piece you cited claims they strike fear into the hearts of officials. This is simply massive and delusional hubris.

The term conspiracy theorist was never weaponized it has been the subject of DESERVED and EARNED scorn and derision for over a century which was long before the CIA was created

Most conspiracy theorists are in an epic battle with their arch-nemisis:

Relevance.

These conspiracies are so bad they're boring. Making any claim of 'government official fear' all the more silly.

I sure hope THIS time you FINALLY take my advise and put these shills from langley on ignore like candyass and especially soupnazi. By not taking my advise, last time they won,you let them get to you with their lies,propaganda and insults by asking the mods to close your 9/11 thread.

You gave them what they wanted.By letting them get to you as you did and asking them to close the thread,they got what they wanted,to have you stop posting truthful facts on 9/11.

had you been wise and put them on ignore as I advised you years ago,then they never would have got to you as they did,the nazi shill scares me,he is evil hence why he chose the user name. If he ever saw you in a dark alley and knew it was you angelo,it’s obvious he would get a silencer and shoot you. This guy is so psychotic and desperate for attention he replies to my posts all these years later in the first person.the dude is ready for the rubber room obviously. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

I mean I’m sure you are the same as me that you know when someone puts YOU on ignore and it’s obvious they did that,then you stop addressing them in the first person right?:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I sure hope THIS time you FINALLY take my advise and put these shills from langley on ignore like candyass and especially soupnazi. By not taking my advise, last time they won,you let them get to you with their lies,propaganda and insults by asking the mods to close your 9/11 thread.
I like to pretend I'm speaking with Stzrok and Page.
It's exciting.

Or....someone who has looked into the conspiracy and has a solid understanding of just how silly it is.
Every newsboard has some skylars and candycorns.
It's how they keep the FBI and others off their asses.

If I was the site owner and allowed these 9/11 threads to go mainstream-- promoting distrust of the government I could be the next Roger Stone with a 5am wake up call.

Or....someone who has looked into the conspiracy and has a solid understanding of just how silly it is.

If I was the site owner and allowed these 9/11 threads to go mainstream-- promoting distrust of the government I could be the next Roger Stone with a 5am wake up call.

You mean people that have reviewed the conspiracies and can point out how they don't make the slightest sense?

I mean....fire proof, invisible explosives that CAN witthstand plane impacts, but CAN'T be detected by bomb sniffing dogs, somehow installed by ninja janitors by the 10s of 1000s without a trace, not so much as residue of explosives in the dust left after?

That's just silly, Angelo. Your story is a terrible explanation of what happened.

You mean people that have reviewed the conspiracies and can point out how they don't make the slightest sense?

I mean....fire proof, invisible explosives that CAN witthstand plane impacts, but CAN'T be detected by bomb sniffing dogs, somehow installed by ninja janitors by the 10s of 1000s without a trace, not so much as residue of explosives in the dust left after?

That's just silly, Angelo. Your story is a terrible explanation of what happened.
Roger Stone is one of the keystones holding up the
conspiracy theory that Russia hacked the DNC server.
I'd say that's a big deal.

Not if I were a wit

Roger Stone is one of the keystones holding up the
conspiracy theory that Russia hacked the DNC server.
I'd say that's a big deal.

And.... you just changed the topic. Abandoning your 911 nonsense for a Roger Stone conspiracy.

If even you treat your 911 conspiracies like useless garbage to be tossed on the rhetorical midden heap, surely you'll understand why we do the same.

And.... you just changed the topic. Abandoning your 911 nonsense for a Roger Stone conspiracy.

If even you treat your 911 conspiracies like useless garbage to be tossed on the rhetorical midden heap, surely you'll understand why we do the same.
Another typical disinformation agent tactic- accusing the other person of 'deflecting' or 'changing the subject' to avoid the argument.
Save it for Sunday school Skippy....been there, done that.

Another typical disinformation agent tactic- accusing the other person of 'deflecting' or 'changing the subject' to avoid the argument.
Save it for Sunday school Skippy....been there, done that.

You changed the topic. We were discussing 911....and you abandoned the topic when I pointed out specific absurdities in your conspiracy.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't need to flee.

Forum List

Back