Oklahoma City and 9/11 connection...

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by insein, May 31, 2004.

1. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38059

I don't know how much is true, but it looks like an interesting read. I have often wondered since 9/11 if OKC was really just a militant christian group. The consensus before Mcveigh and Nichols were captured seemed to be that Middle Eastern Terrorists had a hand in this. That leads me to believe that there were specific threats at the time from certain terrorist organizations that are based in the ME. I doubt we'll ever know the whole truth about that bombing.

2. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I've thought about this for along time. Something or someone else was involved in OKC. I've read alot of Davis' writings, but am very clear about that original APB on the white van/truck with Middle Easterns in it. I was visiting my mother in the hospital that morning and the television was on when it first happened. I remember they kept putting out special notice for the white van for about 20 minutes, then it just DROPPED altogether. No more mention.

3. JIHADTHIS

JIHADTHIS Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    I'm usually pretty skeptical of conspiracies, but why is it that Richard Clarke is tied into everything that has "black helicopter theories" involved? OKC, TWA 800, 9/11, etc......

4. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I have to agree with you about being skeptical, yet this came from my own rememberances, I didn't run across Davis writings until 2 years ago or so.

If I was to buy into 'conspiracy' I would assume it was a failure by the FBI on a scale that surpassed the inability to connect the dots. If this had been acknowledged years ago, perhaps 9/11 would have been planned for better?

5. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    The white van wasn't the only thing to vanish down the memory hole. I distinctly remember a story about a demolitions expert who would have testified that the type and extent of damage in OKC coud not have been caused by only an explosives-laden truck parked outside. The horrific, outward blast damage indicated explosives fixed to girders. His testimony, it was decided, was not needed.

I also recall that a leg found in the rubble was never identified.