Oklahoma City and 9/11 connection...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38059

Could OKC 'silver bullet' have prevented 9-11?
New book connects the dots from Saddam to 1995 attack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: April 16, 2004
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

With the nation's attention drawn to the 9-11 Commission hearings and high-level finger pointing on all sides, investigative reporter Jayna Davis' newly released book, "The Third Terrorist: The Middle Eastern Connection to the Oklahoma City Bombing," sets out a disturbing scenario of law-enforcement failures and suggests the Sept. 11 attacks possibly could have been prevented if evidence of an Iraqi and al-Qaida link to OKC had been pursued.

In her book, published by WND Books, Davis documents a compelling body of evidence that illustrates how Iraqi intelligence agents infiltrated the United States to recruit and assist Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols in the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Building – evidence the FBI refused to receive from Davis and investigate in 1997. Among the many revelations are court records that suggest one of McVeigh's and Nichols's accused Middle Eastern handlers had foreknowledge of the 9-11 plot.

Furthermore, Davis documents her contention the government purposefully and willfully ignored evidence that implicated Middle Eastern suspects – evidence that FBI and governmental sources believe possibly could have prevented the terrorist attacks of 9-11.

Davis writes that in November 1997, Hussain Hashem Al-Hussaini – a former Iraqi Republican Guardsman whom multiple eyewitnesses identified as McVeigh's elusive accomplice, John Doe 2 – confided to his psychiatrist that he was anxious about his airport job because "if something were to happen there, I (Al-Hussaini) would be a suspect." At the time, Al-Hussaini was employed at Boston Logan International Airport, where two of the four 9-11 suicide hijackings originated.

Iraq-al-Qaida link

"The Third Terrorist" strongly rebuts former Clinton aide Richard Clarke's assertion that Saddam and al-Qaida were not linked, exposing Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh as a "lily white" recruit who acted in collusion with a cadre of Iraqi soldiers.

In his book, "Against All Enemies," Clarke acknowledges he "could never disprove" that McVeigh's accomplice, Terry Nichols, learned the macabre genius of terrorist bomb making under the training of Philippines-based al-Qaida explosives expert Ramzi Yousef, the convicted mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. Davis first broke this lead eight years ago and uncovered eyewitness testimony directly linking the Kansas farmer to Osama bin Laden's chief general. According to her research, Terry Nichols and Ramzi Yousef met in the southern Philippines in the early 1990s to discuss bomb making.

Other revelations in Davis' book include:

Saddam Hussein dispatched intelligence operatives to carry out the bombing of an American federal building to avenge his humiliating Gulf War defeat.

Acting upon evidence compiled by Davis, David Schippers (former chief investigator for the impeachment of Bill Clinton) demanded a June 2001 meeting with Attorney General John Ashcroft to prevent what he prophetically termed "terrorists blowing up Lower Manhattan."

The failure to examine a Middle Eastern connection in Oklahoma City spawned an emboldened Islamic extremist entity to commit wholesale murder on a scale the world had never before seen.

What Davis calls the "proven connection" between bin Laden and Saddam Hussein
continued in link above

I don't know how much is true, but it looks like an interesting read. I have often wondered since 9/11 if OKC was really just a militant christian group. The consensus before Mcveigh and Nichols were captured seemed to be that Middle Eastern Terrorists had a hand in this. That leads me to believe that there were specific threats at the time from certain terrorist organizations that are based in the ME. I doubt we'll ever know the whole truth about that bombing.

I've thought about this for along time. Something or someone else was involved in OKC. I've read alot of Davis' writings, but am very clear about that original APB on the white van/truck with Middle Easterns in it. I was visiting my mother in the hospital that morning and the television was on when it first happened. I remember they kept putting out special notice for the white van for about 20 minutes, then it just DROPPED altogether. No more mention.

I'm usually pretty skeptical of conspiracies, but why is it that Richard Clarke is tied into everything that has "black helicopter theories" involved? OKC, TWA 800, 9/11, etc......

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
I'm usually pretty skeptical of conspiracies, but why is it that Richard Clarke is tied into everything that has "black helicopter theories" involved? OKC, TWA 800, 9/11, etc......

I have to agree with you about being skeptical, yet this came from my own rememberances, I didn't run across Davis writings until 2 years ago or so.

If I was to buy into 'conspiracy' I would assume it was a failure by the FBI on a scale that surpassed the inability to connect the dots. If this had been acknowledged years ago, perhaps 9/11 would have been planned for better?

The white van wasn't the only thing to vanish down the memory hole. I distinctly remember a story about a demolitions expert who would have testified that the type and extent of damage in OKC coud not have been caused by only an explosives-laden truck parked outside. The horrific, outward blast damage indicated explosives fixed to girders. His testimony, it was decided, was not needed.

I also recall that a leg found in the rubble was never identified.

Forum List

Back