Oklahoma bans the 10 commandments

In Judaic beliefs, you guys DO realize that King David and Jonathan had a FORMALLY RECOGNIZED same sex union?
That idiotic BS about King David and Jonathan was shot down several times on other threads as pure non sense.

Yet you keep posting is as though it was true. :cuckoo:

What do you care? You're a Muslim!

Oh.........and for the record...........

David and Jonathan

There is an extensive and very sympathetic description of a same-sex relationship in the Bible, the story of David and Jonathan, e.g.: 1 Samuel 18:1-5, 1 Samuel 19:1-7, 1 Samuel 20:30-42, 2 Samuel 1:25-6. While their bond is described as non-sexual, it is difficult to characterize it as purely one of friendship.

Jonathan was the son of Saul, David's nemesis. Their souls are described as 'knit together'. David and Jonathan 'made a covenant, because he loved him as his own soul.' The word convenant is significant, because in the Tanach this word always implies a formal legal agreement. To mark this convenant, Jonathan literally gives David the clothes off of his back, as well as other gifts such as weapons.

Later in the narrative, Jonathan successfully intercedes with Saul to spare David's life. At their last meeing, 1 Samuel 20:41, they are described as kissing one another and weeping together. David's grief at Jonathan's death is profound and moving. In Davids lament for Jonathan he describes their friendship as '(sur)passing the love of women'. This elegy, 2 Samuel 1:18-27. known as 'the Bow,' is one of the most beloved passages in the Hebrew Bible.
Men in the Middle East greet each other with a kiss on the cheek much like the French people do.

That is just cultural and has nothing to do with being a queer.

The Bible DOES NOT say that King David and Jonathan were swapping spit or locking lips.

The faggot agenda wants to try to say they were fudge packers.

Which is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. :cuckoo:

That idiotic BS about King David and Jonathan was shot down several times on other threads as pure non sense.

Yet you keep posting is as though it was true. :cuckoo:

David and Jonathan

There is an extensive and very sympathetic description of a same-sex relationship in the Bible, the story of David and Jonathan, e.g.: 1 Samuel 18:1-5, 1 Samuel 19:1-7, 1 Samuel 20:30-42, 2 Samuel 1:25-6. While their bond is described as non-sexual, it is difficult to characterize it as purely one of friendship.

Jonathan was the son of Saul, David's nemesis. Their souls are described as 'knit together'. David and Jonathan 'made a covenant, because he loved him as his own soul.' The word convenant is significant, because in the Tanach this word always implies a formal legal agreement. To mark this convenant, Jonathan literally gives David the clothes off of his back, as well as other gifts such as weapons.

Later in the narrative, Jonathan successfully intercedes with Saul to spare David's life. At their last meeing, 1 Samuel 20:41, they are described as kissing one another and weeping together. David's grief at Jonathan's death is profound and moving. In Davids lament for Jonathan he describes their friendship as '(sur)passing the love of women'. This elegy, 2 Samuel 1:18-27. known as 'the Bow,' is one of the most beloved passages in the Hebrew Bible.
Men in the Middle East greet each other with a kiss on the cheek much like the French people do.

The Bible DOES NOT say that King David and Jonathan were swapping spit or locking lips.

You're right, of course, it is very common among men from the Middle East, as well as many Europeans. But I don't think you'll ever convince someone from texas about that. :lol:

And, FWIW, you have the references so that you can look them up in the Bible yourself. Unless, of course, you're not a faithful Muslim Sunnidiot.

Which is what you would be if you owned a Bible.
Where do you come up with such idiotic non sense?!?!

Show me any verse in the Quran or Hadith where it says to be a faithful muslim you must own a Bible?? :cuckoo:

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT??!?!?!??

Apparently not. I stated that if you DO own a Bible, then you are NOT a faithful Muslim. I told you to look the verses up yourself (they are provided), but stated that if you do happen to own a Bible, then you are not a good Muslim.

Why? People of the Islamic faith aren't supposed to be friendly to the Christian doctrine. Been reflected many times with Muslims burning and defacing Bibles, and persecuting Christians.

Look the verses up yourself Sunnidiot.

You're right, of course, it is very common among men from the Middle East, as well as many Europeans. But I don't think you'll ever convince someone from texas about that. :lol:

Tell you what you sperm belching sewer skank known as Judy D. Whore, you really ought to get to know someone before making false assumptions about them.

I'm not from Texas, originally I'm from Montana. I've also been in those countries you speak of (Dubai UAE and Jiddah Saudi Arabia), as well as just about every country that borders the Mediterranean, 20 years of service in the US Navy, and have seen that behavior.

However, we aren't talking about Muslim practices because we are talking about the Bible.

And yes, those verses ARE in the Bible, and yes they say what the scholarly site SAYS they say.

Go crawl back in your hole you worthless life support system for a pussy.

Forum List

Back