O'Keefe Strikes Again: Man Offered Eric Holder's Ballot Without Showing ID...

Use your heads people.

What kind of person is going to risk federal felony conviction, not to mention risking violating state laws, and prison time,

by posing as someone else to go and cast ONE STUPID VOTE? As if that's going to affect an election...

Find me that person, then we'll talk.

The same kind of person that commits other crimes for money or drugs or plain old stupidity. The kind your displaying right now.

Neg incoming

Use your heads people.

What kind of person is going to risk federal felony conviction, not to mention risking violating state laws, and prison time,

by posing as someone else to go and cast ONE STUPID VOTE? As if that's going to affect an election...

The same kind of person that commits other crimes for money or drugs or plain old stupidity. The kind your displaying right now.

Neg incoming
you might as well neg me too, because I agree with him....

in the mean time we are turning a blind eye to where the real voter fraud is or can take place, and that's not at the polls where the risk of being caught is high, but via absentee ballot, or at the point of registration....

Use your heads people.

dDdn't he just get 12 ballots for dead people in New Hampshire? No guff. \\O'Keefe freaking rocks.

So you think his defense is that he never actually took the ballot?

lolol, then the system worked. He was deterred from committing voter fraud by the laws against it.

Either way you lose lolol.

The only thing that "deterred" Mr. O'Keefe was his own refusal to take the ballot that was offered to him repeatedly by the poll workers. If you view that as the system "working"...then you're incredibly naive, Carbineer. O'Keefe didn't take the ballot because he knew that people like you would immediately call for his arrest upon seeing the video. His point however was that for someone who DID want to vote illegally...it would be very easy to do so with our present system. Someone who DID use someone else's name to vote would not be video taping himself doing so. Duh?

So he proved how easy it is to commit voter fraud by proving that he doesn't dare do it?

lol

Then I guess I prove how easy it is to rob a bank, every day, by not daring to do it.

In your scenario did the bank tellers offer the bank robbers money before the robbers ran away? :doubt:
If not, then the comparison is moot.
lolol

My question is, why does no one actually prosecute O'Keefe when he commits crimes like this?

Fact is, just because you can defraud the voter system doesn't mean that all that many people are doing it. Certainly not enough to justify what some folks want to do, which is to make it more difficult to vote.

Use your heads people.

Neg incoming
you might as well neg me too, because I agree with him....

in the mean time we are turning a blind eye to where the real voter fraud is or can take place, and that's not at the polls where the risk of being caught is high, but via absentee ballot, or at the point of registration....

If you were sitting here egging people on continually I would. I've never noticed being a jerk to be your style.

My question is, why does no one actually prosecute O'Keefe when he commits crimes like this?

Fact is, just because you can defraud the voter system doesn't mean that all that many people are doing it. Certainly not enough to justify what some folks want to do, which is to make it more difficult to vote.

So how is it making it more difficult to vote by showing ID? If you can show ID when traveling, going to the bank, buying alcohol, then surely you can show ID when you vote too...

So how is it making it more difficult to vote by showing ID? If you can show ID when traveling, going to the bank, buying alcohol, then surely you can show ID when you vote too...

I think the next step after voter ID laws are enacted is to make it harder and more inconvenient to get an ID. That is the way Republicans attacked abortion. You can't get it banned, but you put as many obstacles as you can to make it difficult.

Yeah. Kinda like Dems do with private industry.

No one knows how widespread the fraud is. But denying its existence is disingenuous and suspect. Why doesn't the DOJ care? Only one answer to that question.

I support a national ID. It would prevent a lot of illegal activity.

Yeah. Kinda like Dems do with private industry.

No one knows how widespread the fraud is. But denying its existence is disingenuous and suspect. Why doesn't the DOJ care? Only one answer to that question.

I support a national ID. It would prevent a lot of illegal activity.

I agree On National ID

One card, linked to biometric that can be a drivers license, credit card, health insurance card, social security card ...even a passport

The Democrats are sweating like whores in Church over this one. Requiring Voter ID scares the hell out of them. What would they do without all their Illegals,Felons, and deceased citizens' votes? Voter ID just doesn't serve their interests. It only gets in the way of their rampant voter fraud. Anyone with common sense fully supports Voter ID Laws. The only ones bitterly fighting against them, are corrupt Democrats who like the status quo just fine. Voter ID is the Democratic Party's biggest enemy at this point.

In a shocking new video, James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas demonstrates to the Attorney General of the United States, Eric Holder, just why he should be concerned about lack of voter ID laws – by walking into Holder’s voting precinct and showing the world that anyone can obtain Eric Holder’s ballot. Literally.

The video shows a young man entering a Washington, DC polling place at 3401 Nebraska Avenue, NW, on primary day of this year – April 3, 2012 – and giving Holder’s name and address. The poll worker promptly offers the young man Holder’s ballot to vote.

Holder has maintained that voter fraud is not a major problem in the United States, and that voter ID would not curb voter fraud in any case.

Project Veritas has already shown how dead people can vote in New Hampshire, prompting the state senate to pass a voter ID law; they’ve shown celebrities like Tim Tebow and Tom Brady registering to vote in Minnesota, prompting the state legislature to put voter ID on the ballot as a constitutional amendment. Washington DC voting law is a federal jurisdictional area. Will the federal government take up the challenge?

US Attorney General Eric Holder's Ballot to Vote Offered to Total Stranger - YouTube

O'Keefe Voter Fraud Investigation: Young Man Offered Holder's Ballot
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

EXACTLY what I have been saying I can do in my home town all along.

Good Post, great video.

We need to have people prove they are who they say when they vote or someone could go and vote 10 times by doing what that guy in the video just did.

Last edited:
In a shocking new video, James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas demonstrates to the Attorney General of the United States, Eric Holder, just why he should be concerned about lack of voter ID laws – by walking into Holder’s voting precinct and showing the world that anyone can obtain Eric Holder’s ballot. Literally.

The video shows a young man entering a Washington, DC polling place at 3401 Nebraska Avenue, NW, on primary day of this year – April 3, 2012 – and giving Holder’s name and address. The poll worker promptly offers the young man Holder’s ballot to vote.

Holder has maintained that voter fraud is not a major problem in the United States, and that voter ID would not curb voter fraud in any case.

Project Veritas has already shown how dead people can vote in New Hampshire, prompting the state senate to pass a voter ID law; they’ve shown celebrities like Tim Tebow and Tom Brady registering to vote in Minnesota, prompting the state legislature to put voter ID on the ballot as a constitutional amendment. Washington DC voting law is a federal jurisdictional area. Will the federal government take up the challenge?

US Attorney General Eric Holder's Ballot to Vote Offered to Total Stranger - YouTube

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Good Post, great video.

We need to have people prove they are who they say when they vote or someone could go and vote 10 times by doing what that guy in the video just did.

Voter ID terrifies the Democrats. So now they're in hysterical 'Shoot the Messenger' mode. It's pretty predictable behavior on their part.

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Good Post, great video.

Voter ID terrifies the Democrats. So now they're in hysterical 'Shoot the Messenger' mode. It's pretty predictable behavior on their part.

I would think they would want the voting to be legit. We can institute a plan to get free voter id's to poorer americans who might not have picture ID alread and can not afford to go out and get one. Then all concerns of this hurting poor people's ability to vote goes away (it perfectly addresses those voter suppression claims that come up when talking about this)

As far as I know, all the states proposing I.D. laws do offer free ones. The Dems argument is that the people don't have the time or transportation or some nonsense. We may have to offer free cars too I guess.

As far as I know, all the states proposing I.D. laws do offer free ones. The Dems argument is that the people don't have the time or transportation or some nonsense. We may have to offer free cars too I guess.

So far you are correct. We would just have to make sure this is the case if it was done on a federal level........does the constitution even give the federal government this authority? Thats a good question we should try and answer.

Forum List

Back