O'Keefe does it again and in my home state! Busts Ohio Medicaid!

Here's an interesting review of the so called "sting" in South Carolina.

This O'Keefe guy has actually become bad at lying maybe it's time to consider another career.

James O'Keefe's Latest 'Terrorist' Medicaid Sting Goes After Woman For Following Law | TPMMuckraker

NOTICE HE DOESN'T SAY, the unedited tape afterwards proves the "edited" tape is a lie. NOTICE he doesn't deny what happened, happened.

Then, AGAIN, we have the CYA from spokesman that, he wouldn't really get Medicaid, because the nice man says so!

All very reassuring, and all WITHOUT A SHRED OF EVIDENCE.

All nice double talk liberals, but I notice none of you will watch the UNEDITED PORTION.

Hey idiot, that video isn't uncut 2008 comes BEFORE 2011

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:?????????????????????????????????

You enjoy having regular working people lose their jobs that much?/B]

I have no idea why the film says 2008 when she gives them the card, but that doesn't change what she says in 2011 about assisting them with their underage sister in getting abortions, and knowing full well (as they fully tell them) they are drug dealers.

Twist that if you can!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And why should anyone believe they are drug dealers just cause they say so, and that goes for the sister sex slave, no proof, and had this clerk denied them the right to fill out an application, which they didn't, they would have complained about that. Do you donate to the beggar Okeefe also?

Oh this is laughable.

You are telling me, this woman, who closed her ears and went "la la la la" regarding drugs, and advised them to take underage sisters to planned parenthood for abortions, had no "other choice" but to do that.

And we are supposed to believe 100% a liberal "spokesman" who assures us these guys would have NEVER got medicaid, BUT this Medicaid worker knew they were lying about drugs, and just gave them the application because "they were joking."

Okay, libs. You run with that. See how well that works!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This O'Keefe guy has actually become bad at lying maybe it's time to consider another career.

James O'Keefe's Latest 'Terrorist' Medicaid Sting Goes After Woman For Following Law | TPMMuckraker

NOTICE HE DOESN'T SAY, the unedited tape afterwards proves the "edited" tape is a lie. NOTICE he doesn't deny what happened, happened.

Then, AGAIN, we have the CYA from spokesman that, he wouldn't really get Medicaid, because the nice man says so!

All nice double talk liberals, but I notice none of you will watch the UNEDITED PORTION.

What? First you want us to watch the lie, then watch the unedited portion for the truth?

Sorry.........basic human nature makes us question both when we find out one is a lie.

What? First you want us to watch the lie, then watch the unedited portion for the truth?

Sorry.........basic human nature makes us question both when we find out one is a lie.
Like 99% of Obama's presidential campaign?

WTF is wrong with you people? The fact that medicare fraud exists and is costing taxpayers BILLIONS and keeping vital services from those TRULY in need...that doesnt piss you off? Instead you immediately want to jump to a mindless attack on the messenger? You fucking people are pathetic. Its no wonder the country is in such a fucked up state.

O'Keefe didn't release that video to save taxpayers any money or to help any of the truly needy. He released it so people will lose their jobs

Dood...if my neigthbor was an asshole but came over and told me my basement was flooding, I wouldnt let the basement flood cuz, fuck him...hes an asshole.

How stupid can you be?

The director of Ohio's Department of Job and Family Services says county employees must be retrained following an online video that suggests workers inappropriately advised men posing as Russian drug dealers about Medicaid benefits.

Director Michael Colbert sent a letter Tuesday to heads of family service agencies in Ohio's 88 counties, saying the video will be incorporated into the state's training curriculum and that retraining sessions are mandatory.

They will be using his video for training. O'Keefe provided a valuable public service - free of charge.

Did ya see James The Queef's latest video?

Since when did Irishmen start wearing kilts? Those are worn by SCOTS!

By the way.........when was the last IRA gunman shot? 3 1/2 years ago.

And there has NEVER been 25 IRA soldiers shot at once.

Only conservatives are so bias deformed they would believe nonsense like this and connect it to their favorite bogeyman. Corporate brain washing has created simpletons who would believe O'keefe discovered the tooth fairy isn't real and that must be some liberal's fault. Now children put away your crayons and take a nap. Batshit stupid nonsense while America needs real solutions and people with a brain, not soap opera insanity.

Only conservatives are so bias deformed they would believe nonsense like this and connect it to their favorite bogeyman. Corporate brain washing has created simpletons who would believe O'keefe discovered the tooth fairy isn't real and that must be some liberal's fault. Now children put away your crayons and take a nap. Batshit stupid nonsense while America needs real solutions and people with a brain, not soap opera insanity.

I wish corporate brain washing could be blamed-or the standard mindless partisanship that pollutes our society...but tragically...you truly are just that fucking stupid.

O' Keefe is a lying little weasel. Investigative journalism is about uncovering the facts and reporting the story- REAL stories, not made-up BS with edited film to grab headlines. If he had a shred of integrity he would apologize for his phoney ACORN story. He isn't a journalist- he's a pathetic little twit with delusions of grandeur.

Forum List

Back