O'Keefe does it again and in my home state! Busts Ohio Medicaid!

WTF is wrong with you people? The fact that medicare fraud exists and is costing taxpayers BILLIONS and keeping vital services from those TRULY in need...that doesnt piss you off? Instead you immediately want to jump to a mindless attack on the messenger? You fucking people are pathetic. Its no wonder the country is in such a fucked up state.

Well, there is fraud, and thankfully the government often catches the perps.

But in the case of the Breitbart pimps, no fraud was committed unless you count their lies.

No fraud was committed because liberals say so, WITH NO EVIDENCE TO REFUTE BREITBART!

Never is there any evidence. Just smears and lies.

That's what liberals do when you expose the truth about them.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WTF is wrong with you people? The fact that medicare fraud exists and is costing taxpayers BILLIONS and keeping vital services from those TRULY in need...that doesnt piss you off? Instead you immediately want to jump to a mindless attack on the messenger? You fucking people are pathetic. Its no wonder the country is in such a fucked up state.

But in the case of the Breitbart pimps, no fraud was committed unless you count their lies.

No fraud was committed because liberals say so, WITH NO EVIDENCE TO REFUTE BREITBART!

Um, even your hero Brietbart admitted no fraud was committed.

You might want to make an effort to seem less retarded....just a thought.

It appears to be lies, as usual.

'Medicaid Fraud' By Undocumented 'Dealers' In James O'Keefe's Sting Would Have Been Caught | TPMMuckraker

He's really tough, going after county employees. Maybe he can go after the local dog catcher next.

Typical O'Keefe/Breitbart.

Yeah, how dare he expose government workers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What has he exposed? All we've seen is his doctored tape and he refuses to release the originals.

O'Keefe didn't release that video to save taxpayers any money or to help any of the truly needy. He released it so people will lose their jobs

Um, even your hero Brietbart admitted no fraud was committed.

You might want to make an effort to seem less retarded....just a thought.

Notice again, NO EVIDENCE TO BACK UP HIS WORDS!

He just puts something out and expects us to believe it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Typical O'Keefe/Breitbart.

Yeah, how dare he expose government workers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What has he exposed? All we've seen is his doctored tape and he refuses to release the originals.

Hey idiot, the uncut vid follows the cut one. That's why the youtube vid is TWENTY THREE MINUTES LONG!

Why don't you watch the whole dang thing before sticking your usual liberal foot, into your usual liberal mouth?

O'Keefe didn't release that video to save taxpayers any money or to help any of the truly needy. He released it so people will lose their jobs

Don't you think people, who advise "Russian drug dealers" who pimp their 12 year old sisters, SHOULD LOSE THEIR JOBS???????

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

These people in the video, represented themselves as Russian drug dealers who pimped their underage sisters.

Guess what? The medicaid workers made it clear they didn't care and one even advised on how the underage "sisters" could get abortions on the tax payer dime.

And these Medicaid workers deserve to keep their jobs?????????

You libs are hilarious!

That's assuming they did so. We know from past examples that O'Keefe edits the video to make it sound like people are saying things they aren't.

I don't see haow anyone could give O'Keefe an ounce of credibility. He openly lies and misleads in his bogus videos. He even tricked Congress with that ACORN shit

Fool me once....

I don't see haow anyone could give O'Keefe an ounce of credibility. He openly lies and misleads in his bogus videos. He even tricked Congress with that ACORN shit

Fool me once....
Yep.

Ironically, local offices in question have decided to send all of their staff for retraining, thus costing the local tax payers more.

:lol:

His wish of destroying medicaid, medicare and social security is gasping for breath.

That's assuming they did so. We know from past examples that O'Keefe edits the video to make it sound like people are saying things they aren't.

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo, the UNCUT VIDEO follows the presentation.

WATCH THE DAMN VIDEO!

And we don't know that O'Keefe does that. Liberals say he does because they can't refute the evidence ON the video!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fool me once....
Yep.

Ironically, local offices in question have decided to send all of their staff for retraining, thus costing the local tax payers more.

:lol:

His wish of destroying medicaid, medicare and social security is gasping for breath.

Oh hey! Yeah, perish the thought that there is an OUNCE OF ACCOUNTABILITY for what those workers are doing with the taxpayers money!!!!!!!!!!

They way you libs keep trying to stretch reality to discredit this video gets more and more pathetic by the moment!

WATCH THE DAMN VIDEO!

And we don't know that O'Keefe does that. Liberals say he does because they can't refute the evidence ON the video!

Trust me....Trust me

I'm telling the truth this time

Honest (I got my fingers crossed)

WATCH THE DAMN VIDEO!

Trust me....Trust me

The paid hacks on this board are doing their best, but it's the same song over and over.

"He lies, because, well, WE SAY SO!"

As a spokesman told Politico, an undocumented immigrant would not have been able to receive Medicaid because "there's a verification process that involves Social Security numbers, applicants have to prove citizenship, so some of the issues this video raises would have eventually come to light in the application process."

O'Keefe's video also reveals some information about the donors to Project Veritas, many of whom are featured in the video.

Louisa Jaffe is a top donor to a group that targets government workers, but has been on the federal payroll herself. Her DC-area firm has done budget consulting for the SEC, the FBI, the U.S. Army, the Navy and the Department of Homeland Security, driving $16,610,029 in revenue in 2008, according to a website for the group.

'Medicaid Fraud' By Undocumented 'Dealers' In James O'Keefe's Sting Would Have Been Caught | TPMMuckraker

WATCH THE DAMN VIDEO!

Trust me....Trust me

The paid hacks on this board are doing their best, but it's the same song over and over.

"He lies, because, well, WE SAY SO!"

O'Keefe lies because he is paid well for lying

Hey idiot! The uncut video comes right after his presentation. You didn't watch the video.

You just did the usual. Claim it's all lies, because you CAN'T REFUTE THE EVIDENCE.

When you have the guts to watch the entire video, get back with me.

But just railing and calling it lies, isn't of much value in the face of so much evidence.

Hey idiot, that video isn't uncut 2008 comes BEFORE 2011

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:?????????????????????????????????

You enjoy having regular working people lose their jobs that much?/B]

I have no idea why the film says 2008 when she gives them the card, but that doesn't change what she says in 2011 about assisting them with their underage sister in getting abortions, and knowing full well (as they fully tell them) they are drug dealers.

Twist that if you can!

And why should anyone believe they are drug dealers just cause they say so, and that goes for the sister sex slave, no proof, and had this clerk denied them the right to fill out an application, which they didn't, they would have complained about that. Do you donate to the beggar Okeefe also?

As a spokesman told Politico, an undocumented immigrant would not have been able to receive Medicaid because "there's a verification process that involves Social Security numbers, applicants have to prove citizenship, so some of the issues this video raises would have eventually come to light in the application process."

O'Keefe's video also reveals some information about the donors to Project Veritas, many of whom are featured in the video.

Louisa Jaffe is a top donor to a group that targets government workers, but has been on the federal payroll herself. Her DC-area firm has done budget consulting for the SEC, the FBI, the U.S. Army, the Navy and the Department of Homeland Security, driving $16,610,029 in revenue in 2008, according to a website for the group.

Yeah, and as I already pointed out, that's an "official spokesman" for the agency DOING HIS BEST CYA, since he can't deny these workers were exposed on video trying to help these men avoid the law.

We only have his word that is the case, while we have Medicaid employees on video plugging their ears, and going "la la la la" to avoid hearing they sell drugs, and also advising them to take their underage sisters to Planned Parenthood for abortions.

Of course, the excuses and the CYA is going to fly. Just as it did when a Democrat was caught violating the right to privacy for Joe the Plumber, by stealing files on Joe to give to Democrat operatives.

Strickland (D) drug his feet FOR MONTHS in refusing to name who even did it, and then drug his feet longer refusing to hold her responsible.

And now we are supposed to believe that just because some liberal bureacrat claims they would have never got medicaid anyway, that's the case, when on the video the Medicaid workers are doing everything to facilitate it?

Nice try libs, but anyone living in Central Ohio and knowing how corrupt the Democrat party (aka liberalism) is in Ohio, is not going to buy that one.

There's a reason why RINO Republicans keep winning in Ohio. It's not because we like RINO Republicans, it's just that we know the Democrats are far worse!

Forum List

Back