O'Keefe does it again and in my home state! Busts Ohio Medicaid!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Liberals thought they had muzzled O'Keefe but, guess again liberals! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Daily Caller: Conservative filmmaker James O’Keefe released the first installment in a new video investigation Monday morning, this one focused on Medicaid fraud. The first video in the series shows government employees in Ohio assisting two men who have described themselves as Russian drug smugglers with applications for Medicaid.

In the video, the men explain to Ohio Medicaid workers that they are Russian immigrants who sell illegal drugs, drive a modified McLaren F1 sports car with a gold-coated engine, and use their underage sisters to perform sexual favors in exchange for drugs.

Breitbart.tv » Newest O’Keefe Video Sting Targets Medicaid Offices in Ohio

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szhFgyl589w]‪Ohio Medicaid Russian Drug Smuggling Investigation‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go O'Keefe, go!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

James The Queef and Glenn Beck should start their own television station/movie studio.

They could call it Batshit Productions.

The only people that are crazy, are liberals who think they can keep abusing tax dollars like this and tax payers will never revolt.

But, tax payers objecting this sort of thing, THEY are the ones that are crazy?

It shows how out of touch liberals really are!

Watch the video if you have the guts, coward!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Liberals thought they had muzzled O'Keefe but, guess again liberals! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I never thought the scumbag was muzzled and I don't know anybody who did. I've always said that he'd be back and whatever he comes back with the rightwing idiots would run with it as if it was gospel even though the guy is a proven liar. His Acorn tapes were doctored, his PBS tapes were doctored and there is no doubt that these tapes are also doctored

Did the target at least this this time have the guts to not fall for it? Or did they once again immediately cave and start firing people. Any idea how many decent people have been smeared and have lost their jobs because of this fucking scumbag? I'm talking regular everyday people here. I'm not surprised that the right would be so gleeful over that considering how they hate working people

Oh, Breitbart.tv, Give me a fucking break. A scumbag and proven liar releases a videotape through the website of another scumbag and proven liar and we're supposed to accept that?

Is this being covered by anybody outside the far right? If the so called mainstream media is covering this then the media has truly gone into the toilet

"Hello. news desk here"
"a video you say?"
"wait, did you say "James O'Keefe?"
"it's one of his videos?"
*click*

That's as far as it should have gone

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I never thought the scumbag was muzzled and I don't know anybody who did. I've always said that he'd be back and whatever he comes back with the rightwing idiots would run with it as if it was gospel even though the guy is a proven liar. His Acorn tapes were doctored, his PBS tapes were doctored and there is no doubt that these tapes are also doctored

Did the target at least this this time have the guts to not fall for it? Or did they once again immediately cave and start firing people. Any idea how many decent people have been smeared and have lost their jobs because of this fucking scumbag? I'm talking regular everyday people here. I'm not surprised that the right would be so gleeful over that considering how they hate working people

Hey idiot! The uncut video comes right after his presentation. You didn't watch the video.

You just did the usual. Claim it's all lies, because you CAN'T REFUTE THE EVIDENCE.

When you have the guts to watch the entire video, get back with me.

But just railing and calling it lies, isn't of much value in the face of so much evidence.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, Breitbart.tv, Give me a fucking break. A scumbag and proven liar releases a videotape through the website of another scumbag and proven liar and we're supposed to accept that?

Is this being covered by anybody outside the far right? If the so called mainstream media is covering this then the media has truly gone into the toilet

"Hello. news desk here"
"a video you say?"
*click*

This is what liberals do! When they can't refute it, it's lies because they say so!

Funny, if it's all lies, then how come the employees involved have already been suspended, er "paid administrative leave!"

Ohio agency looking into Medicaid allegations
Jul 18 08:36 PM US/Eastern

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) - Ohio officials are investigating allegations that some county Medicaid workers inappropriately advised men posing as Russian drug dealers on how to get government health care benefits.
Conservative activist James O'Keefe posted undercover video on his Project Veritas website Monday suggesting workers in three counties helped the men after being told they were illegal immigrants whose young sisters performed sex acts for drug clients.

Ohio Department of Job and Family Services spokesman Ben Johnson says the video is "extremely troubling" and that the agency and the counties involved are looking into it.
In the video, a Franklin County worker suggests the men hide ownership of an $800,000 car, adding "you didn't hear that from me." In a statement, the county says she has been placed on paid administrative leave.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Again? He produced another fake documentary from many clips that is sure to fool all the pseudo-conned like tps?

Ho-hum!

That first woman, why are they talking to her in 2011 but then asking for her card in 2008?

Hey idiot! The uncut video comes right after his presentation. You didn't watch the video.

You just did the usual. Claim it's all lies, because you CAN'T REFUTE THE EVIDENCE.

But just railing and calling it lies, isn't of much value in the face of so much evidence.

Hey idiot, that video isn't uncut 2008 comes BEFORE 2011

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:?????????????????????????????????

You enjoy having regular working people lose their jobs that much?/B]

"Hello. news desk here"
"a video you say?"
*click*

This is what liberals do! When they can't refute it, it's lies because they say so!

Funny, if it's all lies, then how come the employees involved have already been suspended, er "paid administrative leave!"

Jul 18 08:36 PM US/Eastern

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) - Ohio officials are investigating allegations that some county Medicaid workers inappropriately advised men posing as Russian drug dealers on how to get government health care benefits.
Conservative activist James O'Keefe posted undercover video on his Project Veritas website Monday suggesting workers in three counties helped the men after being told they were illegal immigrants whose young sisters performed sex acts for drug clients.

Ohio Department of Job and Family Services spokesman Ben Johnson says the video is "extremely troubling" and that the agency and the counties involved are looking into it.
In the video, a Franklin County worker suggests the men hide ownership of an $800,000 car, adding "you didn't hear that from me." In a statement, the county says she has been placed on paid administrative leave.

If they've already been suspended that's nothing more then another reason he will keep coming out with these fucking doctored videos. The whole idea of these videos is that these working people lose their jobs and the idiot targets just keep right on firing people when they come out because their too damn stupid to know that James O'Keefe is a scumbag and a proven liar. When the hell is somebody going to show some damn backbone instead of just knee jerk firing somebody simply because the scumbag has another video?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

message too short my ass!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:?????????????????????????????????

I have no idea why the film says 2008 when she gives them the card, but that doesn't change what she says in 2011 about assisting them with their underage sister in getting abortions, and knowing full well (as they fully tell them) they are drug dealers.

Twist that if you can!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A note to all heads of any organizations or associations or whatever that might be targets of O'Keefe videos

James O'Keefe is a scumbag and proven liar! Do the damn math!

I have no idea why the film says 2008 when she gives them the card, but that doesn't change what she says in 2011 about assisting them with their underage sister in getting abortions, and knowing full well (as they fully tell them) they are drug dealers.

Twist that if you can!

I know why it says 2008, the video is doctored

Still enjoying working people losing their jobs I see

Breitbart actually brags about that, about going after regular working people and costing them their jobs

A note to all heads of any organizations or associations or whatever that might be targets of O'Keefe videos

James O'Keefe is a scumbag and proven liar! Do the damn math!

This is all liberals have. "He's a liar because we say so!"

Forum List

Back