Okay, What Reality Shows Do You Watch?

I really tried hard to avoid these shows, but now I'm finding myself watching "Operation Repo" and "Cheaters." One is a show about losing your car or truck and the other one is losing your spouse or S.O. I have to shake my head while watching these shows. I'm dumbfounded when the cheater is shown the footage of him/her caught in the act, and say that he/she did nothing wrong.
I like Ice Road Truckers but my favorites is the Real Housewives of New York. Watch it and you will laugh your ass off at these women. Other than that the only reality shows I watch are when they show clips on The Soup. Oh! and I watch Top Chef!

Yeah I watched the Ice Road Truckers too, more because I'm used to drive semi myself and I wanted to see them drive on ice. But after you saw one show it was just more of the same after that... boring. Then I tried watching that logger show, and there wasn't anything interesting about that at all. Those are the only two I even tried to watch.

Wednesday nights does find me glued to the Sci Fi channel though. Have to watch TAPS!
Taps?

I like Ice Road Truckers but my favorites is the Real Housewives of New York. Watch it and you will laugh your ass off at these women. Other than that the only reality shows I watch are when they show clips on The Soup. Oh! and I watch Top Chef!

Yeah I watched the Ice Road Truckers too, more because I'm used to drive semi myself and I wanted to see them drive on ice. But after you saw one show it was just more of the same after that... boring. Then I tried watching that logger show, and there wasn't anything interesting about that at all. Those are the only two I even tried to watch.

Wednesday nights does find me glued to the Sci Fi channel though. Have to watch TAPS!
Taps?

I should have said "Ghost Hunters." TAPS stands for The Atlantic Paranormal Society. I love the ghost hunting shows. I've been there, done that a few times myself, and have an apparition in the form of an orb on video. Popped out of the wall on one side of a hallway, floated directly across the hall and popped into the wall on the other side, in the Silver Queen hotel in Virginia City, Nevada known to be haunted by a hooker that laid in the tub 125 years ago and slit her wrists and commited suicide.

Last edited:
There is only ONE reality show on TV.

The Weather Channel

I'd like it better if they actually gave the weather instead of doing another one of their weather "stories." So I'm trying to catch the "Local on the 8's" and they're showing a monsoon that occured months ago. I don't need to know the weather a month ago, I want to know the weather now and what will be happening in the next 24 hours. :evil:

The Weather Channel

I'd like it better if they actually gave the weather instead of doing another one of their weather "stories." So I'm trying to catch the "Local on the 8's" and they're showing a monsoon that occured months ago. I don't need to know the weather a month ago, I want to know the weather now and what will be happening in the next 24 hours. :evil:

A valid complaint.

I happen to enjoy watching historical weather disasters, but your complaint still has merit.

The Weather Channel
not always! THis winter I was watching it one day and it said we had a 40% chance of getting 4 inches of snow later in the day. At that time we had already gotten 8 inches and recieved 12 all together.

Time for me to sign off because "Hells Kitchen" is on tonight.

"Operation Repo"
That show is a complete crock of crap. In the REAL world, reposessors avoid confrontations at all costs, and usually always have keys to the vehicle they're after.

What's happening on Repo is, the producers are paying the defaulter for being on the show, and for putting up the "resistance" and in turn, also catch up the payments for them. It's all just a bunch of staged bullshit.

"Operation Repo"
That show is a complete crock of crap. In the REAL world, reposessors avoid confrontations at all costs, and usually always have keys to the vehicle they're after.

What's happening on Repo is, the producers are paying the defaulter for being on the show, and for putting up the "resistance" and in turn, also catch up the payments for them. It's all just a bunch of staged bullshit.

as are all "reality" shows.

Almost embarrassed to admit it but I am a reality show junkie. Even including the trashy Rock of Love and Flavor of Love all the way down to Charm School. I do enjoy I Love Money, I really hope that guy wins a show so he can at least get out of his parents basement.

"Operation Repo"

Most if not all of the competitive reality shows use creative editing and pressure on the participants to make controversy. It's not reality at all.

Forum List

Back